Episode 54: There's Never A Right Time To Say Goodbye Part 2

(AT MELODY’S HOUSE)

·         Leslie: Oh Roc, Roc! Wherefore art thou Roc!

·         Melody: Really? It’s not all that serious. (Wraps her hair)

·         Leslie: You don’t know how hard it is to lose the one you love to fame!

·         Melody: You’re right. But I don’t want to hear it now. It’s late, we have to drop off Andrew in the morning, and you can talk to Roc tomorrow. So it really doesn’t matter.

·         Leslie: Buzz-kill.

·         Melody: Whatever. (Gets in bed)

·         Leslie: Don’t be upset because you didn’t get a nice and fuzzy goodbye from your man.

·         Melody: No. Don’t try that. Me and Prodigy are done. I don’t like him, he doesn’t like me. That’s how it was meant to be. I mean, he’s the single one anyway.

·         Leslie: What happened? Earlier you wanted him back.

·         Melody: He happened. He said he didn’t want to talk to me because he had nothing “nice” to say. So I got mad.

·         Leslie: You guys are the most confusing people on earth!

·         Melody: But, that’s why we’re friends. You can’t get enough of it.

·         Leslie: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go to bed.

·         Melody: (Laughs) Night.

·         Leslie: Night. (The girls go to bed)

(MEANWHILE)

·         Roc Royal: (Eating ice cream at the counter)

·         Ray-Ray: (Comes in) Hey. (Gets a spoon)

·         Roc Royal: Hey. What are you doing up?

·         Ray-Ray: Oh. I eat ice cream late every night. What’s your excuse? (Takes a spoonful of ice cream)

·         Roc Royal: I miss Leslie. I couldn’t sleep.

·         Ray-Ray: You need to tighten up. We got a show tonight. If you’re not straight by the end of the day, do you have any idea of what Keisha will do to you?

·         Roc Royal: No, but I can perform. I just miss Leslie a lot.

·         Ray-Ray: Ugh… You’ll talk to her tomorrow.

·         Roc Royal: Do you know what it’s like to lose your girlfriend to fame?!

·         Ray-Ray: (Shakes head) You’re so sensitive.

·         Roc Royal: Why do you think my names Roc ROYAL?

·         Ray-Ray: Whatever. Look. All I’m saying is, you can’t just sit here and mope all night. Doing that is not going to bring her back. Just stay calm because you’re going to see her again. Maybe not tomorrow, but definitely soon.

·         Roc Royal: I guess you’re right.

·         Ray-Ray: I know. (Eats some more ice cream) So, you going to bed or---?

·         Roc Royal: I’m tired now. I’m going to sleep.

·         Ray-Ray: Cool. (Takes the tub of ice cream and sits on the couch) I’m going to watch some TV.

·         Roc Royal: That’s unhealthy.

·         Ray-Ray: I have to sneak this. I can’t eat like this in front of Walter, Vince, or Keisha.

·         Roc Royal: True. Carry on. (Goes to bed)

·         Ray-Ray: HAHAHA! Stewie.

(THE NEXT MORNING)

·         Andrew: Ladies! Rise and shine!

·         Melody: 30 more minutes.

·         Leslie: Roc…

·         Andrew: So you don’t want to say goodbye to your old pal?

·         Melody: Andy! Why does your plane have to be so early? (Gets up)

·         Leslie: I agree. This makes no sense. (Rolls out of bed)

·         Andrew: Tell my dad that. Go get ready.

·         Melody: Whatever. (The girls get ready and drive to the airport)

·         Andrew: Gosh. I’m leaving.

·         Melody: Yeah…

·         Leslie: I swear, I’m going to miss you so much Drew. (Hugs him)

·         Melody: (Hugs Andrew) I hope you have fun and meet new people and if you see MB there, tell Roc that Leslie won’t shut up.

·         Leslie: Hey!

·         Melody: Love you. (Smiles)

·         Andrew: (Laughs) Sure thing.

·         Intercom: Flight 32-B to Los Angeles, California has arrived at Gate 14.

·         Andrew: That’s me guys. (Gets in a group hug)

·         Melody: (A tear falls and she wipes it away) I’m going to miss you Andy.

·         Leslie: (Tears streaming) Drew, I’m really going to miss you.

·         Andrew: I’ll miss you guys too. (Hugs them one last time) Bye.

·         Mel & Les: Bye.

·         Andrew: (Walks away into the crowd to start his life in L.A.)

·         Mel & Les: (Walk back sadly)

·         Leslie: I just lost two of my favorite people in less than 24 hours!

·         Melody: It’s okay Les. You’ll see them again soon. (The girls get in the car and go home)

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*