Roc Royal Special FINALE!!

(AT MELODY’S HOUSE)

·         Melody: (Laughing) OMG No I don’t! That’s so not true!

·         Leslie: (Laughs) Uhh huh! You… (Gets cut off)

·         Melody: (Beep) Oh. Hold on. I got a call coming in. (Sees that it’s Prodigy) Oh. Hold on its Prodigy. I gotta take this. (Switches over) Hello?

·         Prodigy: Hey Melody. You got Leslie on the phone?

·         Melody: Yeah. Let me put it on 3-way now before I forget.

·         Prodigy: Okay. I’ll get Roc.

·         Melody: (Puts it on 3-way) Hello? Leslie.

·         Leslie: Here. That conversation with Prodigy was shorter than I expected.

·         Melody: Actually, Prod is still on. I put it on 3-way. Say hi Prod.

·         Prodigy. Wassup Leslie.

·         Leslie: Hey Prodigy.

·         Roc Royal: Leslie…

·         Leslie: Roc? Okay. What’s going on? Is this some intervention type thing?

·         Melody: We think you two need to talk. Right Prodigy?

·         Prodigy: Yeah. Roc and you really like each other and everyone thinks you guys need to be together. You can see the chemistry between you guys a mile away.

·         Roc Royal: Leslie. I’m really sorry. Can you please listen to what I have to say?

·         Leslie: What is there to say Roc?

·         Roc Royal: I know you may be a little upset about Kori but you know I like you right?

·         Leslie: I know you like me but I don’t like you.

·         Prodigy: Ooh. Burn.

·         Melody: Shut up Prod!

·         Roc Royal: Yeah. Listen to your girlfriend!

·         Melody: He’s not my boyfriend! Me and Prodigy are just friends.

·         Roc Royal: Oh. My bad.

·         Leslie: Hello?! Whose intervention is this? Mine or Melody?

·         Melody: Sorry. Go on.

·         Roc Royal: I think you guys should just step away.

·         Prodigy: Come on! I want to hear this.

·         Melody: Okay. I think Roc is right. I’ll put my phone on mute and Prodigy… take your butt into another room and give Roc the phone!

·         Prodigy: Fine. (Gives the phone to Roc)

·         Melody: Thank you. Okay guys talk. (Puts her phone on mute)

·         Roc Royal: Good. I thought they would never leave. Leslie you there still?

·         Leslie: Yeah.

·         Roc Royal: Good. As I was saying… I like you a lot Leslie. I guess I was acting like Kori was better than you because it made me upset when you walked off with Jacob and… (Gets cut off)

·         Leslie: Roc… no need to apologize. You didn’t hurt my feelings because I don’t like you.

·         Roc Royal: Leslie. You like me.

·         Leslie: Stop telling me I like you! This isn’t helping me like you more. It just makes me wanna hit you.

·         Roc Royal: Leslie. Why don’t you want to open up to me? You don’t trust me?

·         Leslie: No Roc! I don’t! So what?!

·         Roc Royal: Why don’t you trust me? I didn’t do anything to hurt you did I?

·         Leslie: Not yet but I’m sure you will. All guys are the same!

·         Roc Royal: Who gave you that idea?

·         Leslie: It’s not an idea… it’s a fact. I have evidence to prove it.

·         Roc Royal: What evidence?

·         Leslie: Who do you think you are?! Why are you asking so many questions?

·         Roc Royal: Leslie. I’m trying to reason with you. Please. If you think I’m gonna treat you like your ex-boyfriend then you are completely wrong.

·         Leslie: I’m not wrong because look at what you did tonight? You hooked up with some girl after I went to dance with Jacob. All I did was dance with Jacob. You were sucking her face off with your lips!

·         Roc Royal: Aha! So you are hurt! You like me!

·         Leslie: You know what? Bye Roc!

·         Roc Royal: Wait Leslie! Don’t… (Gets cut off by the sound of the line gone dead)

·         Melody: OMG! Roc… I heard everything. I’m so sorry. Don’t worry. Maybe by tomorrow she will cool down. She’s probably tired.

·         Roc Royal: I hope she does.

                                                                  (Meanwhile)

·         Leslie: (Cries into her pillow)

*~LESLIE’S P-O-V~*

I can’t believe I just had an argument with Roc. I don’t want him to think that’s my true emotions. I mean, they are my true emotions but I don’t want him to know about it. I’m even more shocked that I just poured all of that out to him! I guess all of the emotions from Christopher cheating and him making out with that Kori girl just got to me, but I’m not even going out with him. I’m such a wreck. I ruined everything between me and Roc, or at least what could have been between me and Roc, because of Christopher. That BACON BIT! I HATE HIM! I HATE ROC! I HATE BOYS! I HATE MY LIFE! I HATE EVERYTHING! I’M THROUGH WITH GUYS! I’M THOURGH WITH RELATIONSHIPS! UGHHH! I’m just done. I cry harder into my pillow until I finally drift to sleep.

                                          *~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*