Episode 19: Conversations For The Confused

(IN THE MALL)

·         Roc Royal: What is wrong with you guys? Why were you arguing with that girl?

·         Melody: She was all in my mouth that’s why. Talking about: “Prodigy didn’t kiss you. You’re lying!” I wasn’t even talking to her. People these days.

·         Leslie: I completely agree with her on that. None of that was her business.

·         Roc Royal: Wait… back up. Did you just say Prodigy kissed you?

·         Melody: Yeah, well, I kind of kissed him because he leaned in and then I went the rest of the way. So it could be my fault. I don’t know it’s complicated.

·         Roc Royal: So you guys aren’t dating though?

·         Melody: No. I have a boyfriend.

·         Roc Royal: Wait… you have a boyfriend? Since when?

·         Melody: Always have. For about two months now.

·         Roc Royal: I never knew about that.

·         Melody: Prodigy didn’t either. I didn’t want a relationship with Prodigy though. Just a nice friendship. But even though he just found out about Travis, he seems like he’s okay with being friends. He let me keep the necklace. See? (Shows them the necklace around her neck)

·         Roc Royal: (Thinking) I wanted to tell her that Prodigy is just fronting and he really does still like her and wants to be more than friends, but I want them to figure out things on their own. It’s for the best. (End of thoughts) Wow. Yup. He’s a laid back dude though so things don’t get him too mad.

·         Prodigy: There you are! I am so sorry Melody! *Hugs her*

·         Melody: (Pushes him off) It’s okay. It was mainly my fault. I didn’t have to lean in to actually seal the kiss. I could have stopped it from happening. But stupidly, I didn’t.

·         Prodigy: No. It was my fault because I shouldn’t even have had the idea to kiss you in my head. It was foolish and stupid of me.

·         Melody: But remember I have a boyfriend. That’s why it shouldn’t happen again.

·         Prodigy: Yeah. I understand.

·         Leslie: Okay. So I just need to know one thing.

·         Melody: Which is?

·         Leslie: We need to finish shopping for Andrew’s reading tonight. Can we continue?

·         Melody: Oh. Yeah! Come on. Let’s go see if we can find something at Forever 21.

·         Leslie: Okay. Come on boys.

·         Prodigy: Uhh… okay.

·         Roc Royal: Cool. Alright. (They go to Forever 21)

                                                           (IN THE STORE)

·         Melody: What do you think of this dress guys? (Struts around)

·         Prodigy: (Thinking) She looked beautiful in that dress. She always looks beautiful though. (End of thoughts) You look great.

·         Roc Royal: You look good.

·         Leslie: I like. But I don’t think that it would be a good outfit for a poetry jam.

·         Melody: I know but I love this dress. I could wear it for some occasion right?

·         Leslie: True. You want to buy it?

·         Melody: Of course I want to buy it. Hold on. I have to text Andrew and ask him what kind of style you should dress.

*~TEXT CONVERSATION~*

·         Melody: Hey buddy! I moustache you a question. Unless you want me to shave it for later?

·         Andrew: Haha! Nah. Wassup?

·         Melody: Haha! How do we have to dress for the Poetry Jam tonight?

·         Andrew: Casually. Like a T-Shirt and jeans. It’s nothing fancy.

·         Melody: Okay. Cool. Hey, do you think you can give me a sneak peek of what you’ll be performing tonight?

·         Andrew: Sorry, ma’m. No can do.

·         Melody: Aww… Oh! Leslie’s bringing a date and I’m just bringing another friend. Is that cool with you?

·         Andrew: I guess. Yeah. As long as I still have my friends there to support me. So… who’s Leslie’s new boyfriend?

·         Melody: They’re not exactly together. It’s just a test date.

·         Andrew: Oh. Okay. I gotta go though. See you at the Jam?

·         Melody: Of course. Bye.

·         Andrew: Bye.

*~END OF TEXT CONVERSATION~*

·         Melody: We can just dress casually. No need to go all out. But I still want this dress. So I’m going to get the dress and go to Wet Seal instead.

·         Leslie: Okay. Let us go.

·         Melody: (Pays for the dress then they leave) Prodigy, didn’t you say you wanted some new sneaks?

·         Prodigy: Oh. Yeah.

·         Melody: Well, come on. Let’s get some sneakers. I need a pair for my outfit anyway.

·         Prodigy: Cool. (They go into the nearest shoe store)

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*