Never

I woke up the next morning to meet the eyes of Patricia hovering over me. With my mind still believing I was in Dennis' room I yelped, attempting to cover what I thought would be my nude body. Only to find that I was fully clothed, and laying back in my bed in the cell.

"Good morning sleepy head." She said with a perky smile, bouncing on her heals slightly. She was holding a tray that she sat down on the edge of my bed, handing Marcia one of the sandwiches that was sitting on it.

She sat behind me as I ate, attempting to brush through my hair. "Oh my.. Its like a rats nest back here.. Restless night I imagine?" She asked focusing in on one particular knot.

'Something like that..' I thought, but only kept on eating my sandwich. I felt sore.. Everywhere.. I just wanted to curl back up in his plush bed and sleep, it was much better than this piece of plywood they call a mattress..

"Its good? It's got paprika in it!" Patrica said with a wink, seeming rather proud of herself. Marcia nodded slowly.

"Come, I'll make you another!" She said excitedly, standing up to lead us from the room, brushing my shoulder as a gesture for me to stand.

"Um.. Patricia..?" I asked softly, she raised her eyebrows at me as a sign that she was listening. "Would it be alright if I just.. Stayed in here? To lie down? I'm feeling a little tired today.." She gave me a funny look, almost like she was holding back annoyance.. Did she.. Know?

"You're just hungry dear.. Come on! Come with us!" She made Marcia walk between us, our hands linked I guess so she couldn't get away.. My legs were wobbly.. and the motion of walking hurt my lady parts.. What did Dennis do to me..?

She had us sit at the table in the kitchen as she turned on some music on the radio. "I've heard that Asian music aids in digestion.." She said peacefully swaying side to side as she assembled our sandwiches.

"Could Claire come eat with us?" Marcia asked cautiously, eyeing Patricia carefully.

"No.. She cannot.." Patricia said rather bitterly as she started to cut into the sandwich. Marcia then noticed an open door behind us, giving me a look in which I shook my head at in warning. She didn't listen.

Suddenly Patricia slammed the knife down, startling the both of us. "It's crooked.." She said frustratedly, tossing the sandwich in the garbage and starting on another.

Marcia started inching towards the chair next to us, wrapping her fingers around the sides of it carefully. My stomach dropped, I kept shaking my head at her trying to call her off, but she wasn't listening..

She slowly brought the chair back up behind her getting ready to swing, my protective instincts kicked in right as she began to swing, and before I knew it I was on my feet. My body coming to intersect the path of the chair making its way towards Patricia's head.

"NO!!" I screamed, alerting her, causing her to whip around just as the chair made contact with my upper half..

My body was thrown into the counter top, then dropped heavily to the floor. I got a glimpse of Marcia's  shocked eyes, and the now flaming eyes of Dennis, before Marcia took off running.

I watched as Dennis followed close behind, now I had put Marcia at risk, I needed to stop Dennis.. But as I tried to get up, the spinning in my head made my limbs shake, causing me to drop right back down. I felt blood trickle from somewhere, so I laid there breathing, watching the door.