When She Met The Girls

I slowly started coming to, I felt the thin mattress beneath me creak with my movements. Everything around me was fuzzy and slow at first, but the more I attempted to move, the better my surroundings came into view.

I suddenly was aware I was making eye contact with two young girls cowering against each other, pressing as close to the wall as they could. I turned to look at what they seemed to be cowering away from to see the man from earlier. He was sitting backwards in a chair, watching us with a furrowed brow.

He had a shaved head and piercing blue eyes that hid behind the dark rims of his glasses. He was rather handsome considering..

His tense shoulders told me he was serious and strong, but his eyes said he was nervous and restrained despite his firm set brow.

After a few more moments of silence he pointed at the dark skinned girl.. "I'll take you first.." He says..

The girls began wailing as he stood to grab her, they fought him with no avail. Though some how she broke free for only a moment, long enough for me to grab her arm and pull her toward me and whisper, "Pee on yourself..!" Before she was grabbed around the waist and carried outside.

Moments that felt like hours pass but suddenly there is a howl of horror and the flies open, the girl being thrown back inside. The man wailing and shaking his hands in disgust, slamming the door shut behind her.

The blonde girl rushed to her side and picked her up. "Are you alright?!" She asked frantically. The dark girl stood on shaky legs, pulling her skirt down in an attempt to hide the glisten of urine between her legs.

"H-he wanted me to dance with him.." She said weakly as she walked to sit back down on the bed, the blonde holding her comfortingly.

After the dark skinned girl had calmed down enough she looked up at me and spoke. "You're the woman from before.. You tried to go after him.. back in that parking lot..?"

I nodded.

"And just now.. you knew what to do.. Wh-who exactly are you?" She asked, leaning into her friend.

"My names Luis, I've had a run in or two with guys like him.. I know a bit about defending myself against people much larger than me.." I said, hoping to give them some hope in us finding a way out of here..

"Oh.. Well I'm Marcia.. and this is Claire.." The dark girl said, gesturing to her friend. I smiled lightly.

"Well.. It's nice to meet you both.. I'm sorry it had to be in such unfortunate circumstances.." I said, this seemed to amuse them a little, a small smile turning up on their cheeks. Their eyes told me they were comforted by my presence, which was good, these poor girls by the looks of them had been sheltered their whole life. Not that that's a bad thing, but I know they wouldn't last a second on their own with a man like him..