caught

alexandria

______________________________

because we are the new arrivals, Denise is making us go to this dumbass party with dumbass people wearing dumbass clothes talking about the most dumbass things. I step out of the shower feeling a lot better after recovering from having strep. I'm freshly shaved and I actually washed my hair. I wrap a towel around me and turn around and see Carl standing behind me, eyeing me up and down. "hey babe." I say giving him a peck on the lips. "How are you feeling? I haven't seen you in forever." He asks grabbing another towel from the shelf and running it over my head like a dog. Olivia has kept me separated from everyone, including my boyfriend for two weeks. "I'm feeling a lot better now that I don't have to stay away from you." I say grabbing the towel off my head. He wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me close. "I've really...really...really missed you.." he whispers leaning down to my ear. "later babe. we have to get ready for this party." i say grabbing his hand. "fuck...okay i guess.." He says turning around and walking out leaving me, eager for more. Damn we need to fuck. I take the towel off and put on my clothes. I don't really care what I look like so I put on a tank top, slightly ripped blue jean shorts, and black converse. I brush out my hair and dry it. I walk out of the bathroom seeing Carl struggle to button up his flannel. He's not wearing a shirt underneath it so his bare skin is showing. god damn. "here stupid let me help you." i walk over to him and begin to fasten the buttons. when I reach the middle button i slightly graze my finger across his stomach. He flinches and gets closer. I finish buttoning up his shirt. "There." I say gazing into his eyes. I quickly walk out our door and down the stairs to see daryl in the kitchen. "hey faggot" I say jumping on top of the counter. "who are you calling a faggot, faggot." he says turning around towards me. I roll my eyes and give Daryl a puzzled look. "why aren't you dressed for the party?" I ask swinging my feet back and forth. "I ain't going to no party. No need." He says turning around towards me. "They're going too bitch about it." I say jumping down. "Let em bitch." He replies. I grin and see Carl walk down the stairs. "Let's go babe." He says. I punch Daryl's arm before I walk out the door. We walk to the house and enter the room with a lot of people. I really don't want to be here. I look at Carl and he looks down at me. "It's okay. I have an idea." He says putting his hand on my lower back. We walk around and talk to a couple people and sit down. I sit on his lap because there is nowhere else to sit. He grabs my hand and stands up. "Where are we going?" I ask. "Shhh" he says and leads us upstairs. We walk down the hallway into a bedroom with a big master bed. He drags me inside and closes and locks the door behind us. We don't say anything. I walk over to him and jump on top of him. I wrap my legs around his waist and begin to make out with him. He walks us over to the bed and throws me down. He hovers over me and unbuttons my shorts. "Babe we can't jus-" he cuts me off by smashing his lips into mine. "I need you now (y/n). I'm done waiting. Fuck everybody else." He says as he pulls away. He jerks my shorts off as I unbutton his shirt. I flip us over to where I'm straddling his waist. I lift my shirt over my head and unclip my bra. Carl looks at me in amazement and I get off his pants. I remount myself on him and tease him by grinding my hips against him. He quickly flips us back over and gets on the ground. he leans his head down and starts to leave hickeys down my neck. He slowly kisses down my stomach to the hem of my underwear. He slides them off quickly and jumps back on top of me. We cover ourselves up with the blankets and get situated. He puts my hands behind my head and lightly touches my entrance with his tip. "Carl." I moan, wanting him badly. He grins and then slams himself into me. My back arches as I almost forgot what this feels like. He pushes my hands back even farther and I let out a loud moan. He continues to thrust in and out of me. Our mixed moans become louder and I get more anxious. "Shhh b-baby" Carl manages to stutter out. He leans down and kisses my lips to quiet me up. Suddenly the door slowly opens and I throw Carl off of me. I quickly cover us up with the covers and see Abe and Glenn in the door way. "Fuck" Carl says under his breath. soon Rick appears behind them and then turns his head around. They all three close the door and walk downstairs. "What are we supposed to do now?" I whisper rolling over to Carl. "Honestly I don't care. Fuck it. Fuck everyone. Fuck dad. It's the end of the world. There's no rules anymore. Let's go." He says kissing me and grabbing up our clothes. We re dress and make the bed up. Carl grabs the door handle and twists it. "Wait." I say grabbing his hand. "Let's go out the window." He nods his head and let's go of the handle. I walk over to the window and unlock it. I pull it up and sit on the outside of it. I jump down and land on my foot. "FUCK" i yell. Carl does the smart thing and walk downstairs and come around back. "i knew this would happen you idiot." Carl says helping me up. "Fuck you." I try to let go of Carl and walk, but I fall back down. Without saying anything he slings my body over his shoulder and begins to walk. "Carl put me down! I'm too heavy." I whine, kicking my feet. "If you were too heavy, how can I pick you up in the shower and fuck you against the wall for 10 minutes straight?" He says, grinning. I roll my eyes and don't say anything until we get back to the house. Daryl is passed out on the couch. Carl slams the door behind us and Daryl jumps up. "What the hell you do that for!" He yells, wiping his face off. "Get off the couch, I need to lay (y/n) down she hurt her ankle." Daryl gets up and gets me from Carl. He lays me down and looks at me really worried. He takes off my shoes and looks at my ankle. Carl walks over to the kitchen and gets a washcloth. "I'm gonna move it, and tell me how it feels." Daryl says grabbing my foot. I nod my head. He slightly moves it and I scream out in pain. "DARYL-STOP" i yell pulling my leg away. "Yeah, it's broken." Daryl says throwing my shoes on the floor. Carl walks over and wipes my face off with the washcloth. "How the hell this even happen?" Daryl says sitting down on the couch and putting my legs on his lap. Carl turns around and walks upstairs leaving me to explain. "Me and Carl were fucking upstairs and we got caught, so I wanted to climb out the window and I broke my foot coming down." I say very briefly. "good job dumbfuck you got caught fucking in Deanna's bed, and broke your god damn foot." He says, grinning. I roll my eyes and kick him in the stomach. "CARLLLL!" I yell. He comes downstairs and comes over to the couch. "What babe." He says leaning down. "Carry me upstairs, pleaseeeee." I whine. He grabs me up and runs upstairs. He closes the door behind us and puts me on the bed. I lay down and he covers me up with blankets. "Do you need anything?" He says pulling the blankets up to my chest. "Just one." I whisper. I grab his head and pull it down to mine and kiss him gently. I pull away whispering in his ear. "I love you Carl." He smiles and puts his hand on my face. "I love you too princess." He kisses me forehead and I roll over and fall asleep.....

______________________________

:))