Drunk pt.2

Lol I know that first part was really bad but it was really early in the morning but imma try to make this one better enjoy!

*Y/N pov*

All you could hear was ringing in your ear and hear quite a lot of footsteps running towards you. You feel someone pick you up maybe Glenn or Daryl your too distracted by you're now wounded stomach. Then total darkness takes over you as you feel yourself go unconscious...........

*Carl Pov*

It all happened so quickly. I came out of my haze got my gun and shot down the two men that she just SHOT my girl. I see Glenn pick her up as we all start sprinting towards the cabin we were recently at. I try to catch up with Glenn and once I do she is unconscious. "Is she going to be okay?!" I gasp running out of breath. Glenn doesn't respond as we reach the cabin all I can think of is loosing her, loosing my love I can't bear it. Once were all crammed inside no one knows what to do then a unknown women walks through the door. I raise my gun at her. "Who are you?" I spat out at her. "I was with those two men you killed what the hell happened?" She asked confused and angry. "Well your two men shot my (Y/N) so if she dies it's on you." I reply angry but so scared at the same time. "Well it's your lucky day because I'm a doctor.... Move I can save her if some of you will get out I need room." No one moves or says anything. Then I hear (Y/N) gasping for air trying to say something. "GET O-OUT!" She yells surprisingly loud. Most of everyone leaves except for me, Dad, Daryl, Glenn, and Rosita. The women got out all of her medical supplies laying them on the bedside beside (Y/N). "Ok I can save her but I need someone to hold her down because she's starting become conscious and this will hurt." Me and Dad walk over and hold her down. "Are you ready?" She asks us eager to get the bullet out of her. I give her a quick kiss on the forehead and nod my head. When she starts to do the surgery (Y/N) cries out in pain. It hurts me to see her in so much pain like this. 15 minutes later if hearing her scream and hearing the women curse it's over and (Y/N) is okay but asleep. I go outside still shaky everyone swarming you with questions. I get all of the blood off of my hands at the creek and walk back towards the cabin. When I arrive inside dad is questioning the women if she wants to stay with us but she says no and she gathers her things and just leaves. "How you doin?" Daryl asks walking up to me. "I'm alright I'm just glad she's okay." I reply. He pats my back and stands up walking towards (Y/N). I know Daryl really does care about her a lot so I know it hurt him too. Daryl sits down beside her on the bed and pushes her hair out of her face. I get up and go to the kitchen to clean up when I hear her croak out something. "Wha-What happened Daryl wher-where are we?" She croaks out starting to sit up but falls back down. I drop everything and run over to her. I start to cry as my unconscious princess is now alive.........

*y/n pov*

You wake up and Daryl is sitting right by you. "Wha-What happened Daryl wher-where are we?" I ask attempting to sit up out feel a sharp pain in my stomach and lay back down. I look over and see Carl running towards me and Daryl's eyes lighting up. "You were shot by two sons-of-bitches in tha woods but carl took em' down." Daryl replies grabbing my hand and squeezing it. "A woman who was with them came and saved you thankfully...... Daryl can you give us a minute." Carl asks with a worried tone. "Sure." Daryl says as he gets up and walks out closing the door behind him. "(Y/N) I was- I was so scared I thought you were gonna die-." He began but before he could continue any further I leaned in and cupped his face and kissed him. He tucked my hair behind my ears and kissed back. "I never got to do that before." You say as you pull apart gazing into his beautiful blue eyes. "I love you (Y/N)." He says squeezing your hand tearing up. "I love you too Carl." You reply as he places his hand in your face as your lips re-connect making you the happiest you've been in awhile. "Aweeeeeeee how cute." You and Carl both pull apart and look at he doorway to find Rick,Maggie,Glenn,Daryl,and Michone with smirks on their faces. "Sorry to be Interrupting anything but we just wanted to see the girl that is apparently alive from being shot but I think she's doing just fine." Rick says as everyone starts laughing.........

Sorry this wasn't my best please leave requests love you

-addison🎈