lost without you part two

if you're confused, the start of this takes after the deaths of both abe and Glenn in the morning when they're all still on the ground. If you get triggered by either ones death i advise you not to read any further.

_____________________________

my eyes are heavy and my head is still pounding. I force my eyes open and notice its day time. I sit up and look around. "Hey, take it easy. The drugs they put in you may still be in your system." Carl says putting his hand on my back. I look and see that everyone is there except for Rick and Abraham. Then I see maggie, weeping over a body. Oh my god. I double check my surroundings and realize, the lifeless body she was weeping over was Glenn. I put my hand over my mouth and begin to cry. "Carl-I-" my words stumbling out. "what the hell happened Carl?" I say trying to keep from looking at Glenn. "After you went unconscious and after Negan killed Abraham....Daryl got up and punched him so in return, he killed Gl-" Carl says beginning to cry, not being able to finish his words. "No. No he can't be. No." I say putting my hands on my head and breathing hard. "Come here." He says grabbing me and putting my head on his shoulder. "Wait. Where's Rick?" I say sitting back up suddenly. "I don't know (y/n), negan took him somewhere. They've been gone for awhile." He says looking over at maggie. "We can't just let them get away with this Carl. We have to fight." I say in a low voice. "That's not a option right now. We have to give him half our shit and we do whatever he says. Or this will happen again." He says getting more and more frustrated. "Why did you leave Alexandria? You could have gotten killed." Carl asks grabbing my hand. "Carl I couldn't just let you go. God knows what would have happened." I reply looking in his eyes. He was so tired and he had seen so much. "But still y-" I cut him off and give him a kiss. "Carl I am lost without you. I'm never going to be able to be somewhere that you are not. I love you so much and if anything ever happened to you i couldn't live with myself." I say squeezing his hand. "I love you (y/n). I'll never leave you again, okay." He says pushing my hair out of my face. "I love you too Carl." I lay down on his lap and he plays with my hair. I stare up at the sky re thinking all that happened. I don't have any more tears left to cry. So I just think. What ever happens, happens. We will get through this one way or another. We always do. It's going to be hard. But we will make it.

_____________________________

sorry part two is short, I didn't know how to end it

-ad x