Pregnant

I PASSED MY FIRST EXAM BTW.

Y/N POV

After Terminus the whole group reunited and Came to a church along with a pastor named Gabriel. I have been pregnant with me and Carl's baby for 9 months now and me,Carl,Rick,Daryl,Glenn,and Maggie were on a run for supplies. We came to a small town not too far from the church. Carl wanted me to stay back but I wanted to come and look for baby stuff. We approached a small bar that looked empty of any walkers so we decided to go there.   "(Y/N),Carl,and Daryl take the back Me,Glenn,and Maggie will go through the front." Rick says as we three head towards the back of the bar. As soon as Daryl opens the door walkers fall out moaning for flesh. Carl grabs my hand as Daryl leads us across the road to a small clothing store. As soon as Daryl shuts he door and blocks it we see Rick,Maggie and Glenn make it to another store not too far away from here. Then I feel it in my stomach.....the baby is coming. "CARL!" I scream sliding down the wall hitting the floor. "(Y/N) no-no is it time?" He asks racing towards me grabbing my hand. I nod my head as I squeeze his hand. Daryl throws his cross bow down and is by my side. "Daryl-I can't do this-I-I don't know what to do." Carl says as Daryl gives him a nod as he gets up in search for something. A few seconds later he's back with a towel and a blanket. By now my shorts are off and I'm screaming in pain. "(Y/N) are you ready?" Daryl asks as I feel the baby. "Y-Yes." I stutter as I open my legs. "Ok on the count of three 1-2-" then I push as hard a single can until it's so unbearable that I can't. "Cmon baby please do it for me." Carl says tears running down his face. I give a couple more pushes and the baby is out. Daryl cuts the baby's cord and wraps it in a blanket. He cleans it's body and stands up. "It's a girl." He says smiling. Then he looks down at her worry spreading across his face. "No-No No No!" He yells feeling the baby's wrist and neck for a pulse. Finally he walks towards me. "Sh-She's gone." Daryl says tears running down his face. He hands me out limp baby girl. "NO!" I scream tears running down my face. I fall apart cradling her in my arms Carl at my side. Now I'm just weeping sitting there not moving not saying anything. Then the back door open to Rick Glenn and Maggie. They walk over to where we all three are sitting at. "What hap-." Rick starts before he sees us holding the baby. "She-B-No Oh god no...." Rick says as tears start to fill his eyes. I stand up and walk over to him. I hand him the baby as he gently rocks her. Rick finally lays her down on a near by table and walks up to me and embraces me in a hug. "(Y/N)...I'm so sorry." He says rubbing my back. I just cry into his neck. He lets go of me and hugs Carl who is crying as well. Daryl comes and hugs me as well along with Maggie and Glenn. "We need to tak-take her back to the others and have a service for her before we head for Washington." I say letting go of Maggie. The others nod as Maggie grabs her off the table and we head back to the church. Once we arrive everyone is shocked and asking questions and I just sit down and put my head in my hands and eventually I fall asleep..... I wake up in Gabriel's office on the couch Carl laying behind me his arm around my waist. I get up and go out to the church everyone waiting Carl behind me. "Good morning (Y/N) and Carl we have prepared the service for you....if you want we can start?" Father Gabriel asks as we both nod and walk outside with the others. As soon as it's over everyone surrounds us with hugs and comforting words. As we head back to the church Carl comes and intertwines his fingers in mine. "Hey babe you okay." He asks. "I'm good." I say as we continue walking. As soon as we get back Rosita takes me to a nearby creek and helps me wash up and change into clean clothes. "Thank you Rosita." I say as we head back to the church. "No problem (Y/N)." She says as she pats my back and we go inside the church. I spot Daryl sitting in one of the pews doing something to his crossbow. I go and I sit down beside him. "Daryl I just wanted to thank you for what you did for me and Carl....I couldn't have done it without you." I say a she sets his cross bow on the ground. "Anything for you (Y/N) I'm happy your ok." He says giving me a hug. I get up and walk into Gabriel's office and at down beside Carl and drift into a heavy sleep........

Yeah I know I didn't know how to end that one but anyways I guess I did end up updating after all leave requests fam
-Addison