Introduction

Hello my lovely readers!!! This is a little something I felt like doing for the fun of it.. There's not to much out there on this topic right now so I thought I'd help with that a little!! I'm not quite sure where this is going to go but I thought a brief story on my OC would be a bit helpful..

Her name is Luis(I've used this character in another fic I'm sorry bear with me I love her..) and she grew up with an older brother with D.I.D.

For as long as she knew him he had always caused so much stress in their parents lives until eventually they had had enough and put him away in an asylum.

Luis loved her brother deeply and she was only 11 at the time he was put away. So as soon as she was able, she began looking for him..

This put her in many tough situations that sharpened her instincts and opened her mind to the art of trying to understand the human mind.

She's very quiet due to her intelligence and doesn't get along well with the people who seem to "have nothing going on behind their eyes" like many of her classmates in school. In this story she is a 20-year-old girl in college.

She was in the wrong place at the wrong time, when she first encountered Kevin Wendell Crumb. She watched from her parked car as a strange man took out another man as he was loading left overs into his trunk. She leapt into action, pulling her switch blade from her pocket but keeping it behind her so not to initially come off as a threat. But when she approached him he was startled and turned to spray an unknown substance in her face right as she took a swing with her blade, she dropped to the ground unconscious.

This had been an accident, he wasn't sure what to do with her, panic started to rise in him but in fear of being seen he quickly picked her up and placed her in the passenger seat.