II

Sparking wires wrapped tightly around my limbs. Shocks pricked my skin causing me to hiss in pain. How the hell is this even happening? I jerked my wrist upwards in an attempt of escape. But only to cry out in pain as the electrical current increased in percentage. I stayed there allowing the sparks to caress my skin. Clenching my jaw, I recalled what could have led me to this fate. All I remember is checking my extension cords outlet looking for loose wires to fix my Xbox. I was playing Black Opps until the screen started to glitch. Then the screen flashed a dark green and shut off.

        Can a power shortage really cause my wires to go haywire?

       A warm wet feeling substance was felt upon my wrist. It slowly guided itself down my arm in a straight line. The speed of the substance sped up once I shifted myself. I looked over at what the substance may be. Hoping it wasn't what I think it was. My eyes casted down towards my limbs. Looking intently at the red liquid that's being spilt by my limbs. Blood. I'm bleeding... Am I going to bleed to death?

         "H-Help...", my hoarse throat muttered out. A spark landed on my leaking blood, shocking me. "Aurgh!", I gasped. I pulled my arms upwards and started to kick. Only having the wires tighten, the sparks increase, and more blood to flow out of my swollen abused flesh.

           A deep dark laugh surround the room. "How pitiful...", a voice spat. I froze, fear paralyzing me.  I looked for the voice of my perpetrator. "W-Who are you?", I asked, trying to keep my confidence. "Like I said, how pitiful." A man stepped forward. As I got a closer look at him. I realized he is more in the teen age group. With shaggy blonde hair, black eyes with red pupils, blood leaking from his eyes, pointy ears, a smirk forever showing off his sharpened teeth. He was dressed in a green tunic and hat. "Link?", i questioned myself. I was returned with a chuckle," No, your terrible fate..."

         A blade skillfully grazes against the flesh of my torso. Tears flowed out of my bloodshot eyes. As screams and begs for mercy pushed past my chapped lips. I gulped down my sobs, my chest raising then falling in a scary quicken beat. Once he was done carving into my chest, he scoffed. Bringing the blade up to his lips and licked the tip of it. His eyes meet mine and winked. This guys fucking insane... Any guys fucking insane if he tortures an innocent man.

      The guy got up and stared at my chest, covered in blood and purple forming bruises. Sweat and tears poured down my face as my expression contort in both fear and pain. What is to become of me?... I wish he could just kill me already...

      I stared up at my craftsmanship placed on Brian's chest. I did a good job with this one. I grinned to myself. I read the words on his chest that were so ever gallantly tattooed to his torso. 'You've meet with a terrible fate, haven't you?'  A chuckle suppressed my lips. Brian looked up a me in complete fear. I pursed my lips together.

      "Ahh, its okay Brian. No need to be scared.", I whined, looking down at him with pitiful eyes. I was greeted with a look of disgust and panic. "I get it, you don't feel the same way, no need to pierce my heart. Rejections enough.", I snickered. I clenched the blades hilt as I stalked closer towards him.

     "S-Stay away!", Brian panicked. I tilted my head to the side. "Why? I would never hurt you Brian! Never in a million years! Scouts Honor!", I exclaimed, putting up my index and middle finger on my right hand above my forehead. " Now, stay still"
I placed the edge of the blade on Brian's throat, about to slice it open,"You've meet with a terrible fate, haven't you?'. I pressed down firmly on his neck. The blade smoothly glided against his skin. Gurgles of blood eroded from his throat as it sprayed across my face. Brian Stewards game is over, now to start a new one.

Your game shall begin soon, (Y/N)