Errr Alex? (Part 1)

Y/N POV

I was really excited again today. It was one day closer to next week. I really couldn't wait til my wedding. I woke up to take a shower and get ready for the day. I had to be careful not to wake Braden.

Corl POV

I was really happy. I heard Y/N get out of bed to take a shower I think. I woke up fully shortly after and went downstairs to see Alex. "Hey what are you doing?" I asked. "Oh nothing much. Just thinking that things will be so different in a few days when you get married." He said. I was a little surprised Alex felt that way. "Alex Y/N and I will still be in the pals! Just married." I said reassuringly. "Yeah I know. I'm really happy for both of you and all that but it's just gonna be a little strange." He replied. I sat down next to him. "There is a lot of married youtubers!" I said. "Yeah.." His voice trailed off. He sat back and sighed. I got up to go eat.

Alex POV

Kylie and I broke up. I was upset but Kylie and I kept to ourselves. Then Corl came downstairs and I told him how I felt about him getting married. Now I am left with my thoughts. I had a secret. I can't tell Corl. It will hurt him. I went to my room and laid down.

Y/N POV

I heard Alex and Corl talking downstairs. Alex sounded sad. I don't really know why though. Shortly after I heard a door next to my room shut. It was Alex's door. I leaned against the wall to listen. I heard silent sobbing. Not too much sobbing but enough to know something big was going wrong.

A/N-

Ooooooh what is Alex's secret????? Find out soon! Bye unicorns stay magical! -Liv