Searching For A Friend (part 1)

Y/N POV
I can't believe I'm still worried about something that happened a few hours ago. "I don't know what's going to happen now." I said. "Y/N it's not your fault. It's mine I should have never forced the necklace upon you and jumped to conclusions." Kylie said. "Kylie none of this is any of our faults. Denis is just being a jerk." Lexi said. We were all in my room talking. It was boring. "We need to find Denis. Things are odd around here without him and I don't like it. Valentine's Day is tomorrow and we litterally need him here." Sage said. We all agreed. "Hey I can call him!" Braden said. "Great idea!" Kaitlyn told him. Braden dialed the number and the phone rang. He puts it on speaker. No answer. He calls again. No answer. We all started to get worried. "Let's go check his house." Sketch says.

Tabitha's POV
I hoped Denis was alright. We all got in Braden's car and drove to Denis' house. When we arrived I was the first one out of the car. We all went up to his front door and knocked. His car was here and the lights inside the house were on. No answer at the door. Luckily the door was unlocked so we went inside. "Denis? Where are you?" We all shouted. No answer in return. We split up around the house until I found a note. It read:
If you are reading this note then I am most likely gone by now. Not dead but gone. I moved back with my parents and all my stuff will be picked up soon. Don't bother looking for me I will just cause more trouble. If my friends are reading this I'm sorry that tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I will not be celebrating with you. Tell Tabitha I have always loved her. Goodbye my friends. Oh and sub I'm not in the group anymore.

When I read this note I started bursting into tears. Everyone ran to me and Y/N took the note from me. She read it out loud and everyone knew why I was crying. "This isn't over. We are going to convince Denis back!" Y/N said. Adriana looked at Y/N and said, "Hey Braden and Y/N do you remember where Denis' parents live?" They looked at her until finally Y/N said, "Yes!" We all cheered especially me. I hugged Y/N and we all dived back into Braden's car while Y/N was telling him where to go. I was so happy to have awesome friends like this. It was 8:00 at night, only a few hours until Valentine's Day. This search will continue until we find him, and then we can celebrate properly!

Hey guys I'm so sorry this chapter was so short but what did you guys think? Don't worry I will update again tonight but I have homework to do so bye for now my unicorns!-Liv

P.S. Tabitha don't worry Denis will be fine and everything will work out in the end!