The Big Decison

Recap
Y/N POV
He looked at me and said, "I was supposed to ask you this on Friday but Y/N Y/L/N (your last name) will you be my girlfriend?" I was surprised. His face expression changed to being worried.
----------------end of recap-------------
Y/N POV
I answered, "Braden. I would absolutely love to!" Braden jumped up and kissed me. "You have no idea how I feel right now." He told me. We started to walk out the room hand in hand.

Lydia POV
Kaitlyn and I almost lost it. We quickly reported back to Adriana. "Adriana! Y/N and Braden are a thing!!!" We exclaimed. "What?!" Adriana said happily. That's when sky came over. Kaitlyn and I decided to go so they could have a moment. We left to tell the others.

Adriana POV
I could not believe they finally got together! Sky approached me. "I heard the news and before you get mad I would like to apologize one last time." Sky apologized. I didn't know what to say so I just smiled and hugged her. She then walked away. I went to join Lydia and Kaitlyn. We seen Corl an Y/N enter the room so we all just acted natural. "Guys, Braden and I are a thing!" Y/N said joyfully. I ran up to her and hugged her. We all cheered even though we all secretly knew.

Braden POV
It was a while since we had uploaded a video so I said, "Hey guys we should probably go upload something." Everyone agreed as we walked upstairs. We just wanted to do a q'n'a video so that's what we did. Sketch did the intro. "Hey guys welcome back to another video and today we are all in the same place! Today we are doing a q'n'a video! So you guys asked us questions and we are going to answer them." "Okay this first question is from KittyCat239 and it says question for Corl are you and Y/N a thing if not you should be because it's obvious you are goals." Alex read. Y/N and I looked at each other and said together, "Yes we are indeed a thing."
------------10 minutes later-----------
Sketch POV
"Okay guys that's it for this video you all had some very...interesting questions but see you guys next time bye!" I outro'ed the video. We stopped the recording and started talking. It was getting late so they all decided to go to bed. We all slept in the sleepover room including Sage, Tabitha, Lexi, and everyone else. Corl and Y/N were cuddling, Denis was next to Tabitha making her blush extremely, and everyone else and I were just talking. It started to rain and we could hear it outside. Braden and Y/N got closer together I'm not sure there was a way to be closer!

Y/N POV
We were all in the sleepover room. Braden and I were cuddling. It started to rain and we got closer together. We knew Elijah was watching us but we didn't pay much attention to him. Braden whispered to me, "Y/N I've loved you ever since the day I met you. You are the prettiest girl I've ever met." I'm pretty sure I blushed but it was so dark I don't think any one could tell. Braden put his hand carefully on my cheek and kissed me. I kissed back. "I love you." I said. He put his arm around my waist and we fell asleep to the sound of the rain. Only two days until Valentine's Day and I had the best valentine you could ask for.

---------the next day---------------
Braden's POV
I awoke this morning seeing all the decorations that were put up from yestarday. It was just me and Y/N in the room. Everyone else was upstairs. Y/N was still sleeping. I kissed her forehead and said, "Y/N it's time to wake up." She woke up with a smile and we both got up. She went into the bathroom to get ready. When she came out she was looking fine! She was wearing this:

I kissed her and she kissed back then we just stood there hugging until we went upstairs to join the others

So guys that was your choice! I think I may have gotten a lil to into the romantic part and I'm sorry about that haha I'm just such a big Corl fangirl! I hope you enjoyed and will post at least two times a night. If I'm in busy with school there will only be one chapter. But remember if you think nothing's gonna happen we still have Denis and Tabitha and Valentine's Day! See you later my unicorns-Liv