The Hunt For Lost Love (part 1)

Y/N POV
Halley, Kaitlyn, and I were driving back to our old houses. We all made small talk and what not. It was still my birthday and I was still upset. Corl left me on my birthday and I was going to find him and get married. We were going to live on happily as youtubers and a married couple. I wasn't even sure if we were still dating anymore.

Corl POV
I just reached my old home and went inside. I ran to the chair that I had left behind and sat down. I thought about everything that had happened. Everything from the day at the mall when we shared our first kiss to when Wendy kissed me. I thought about Sky and how she made Y/N feel. I thought about how I searched and almost killed myself saving her from being killed when she was snatched. I began to cry.  I lost the love of my life because of Wendy! I hated her so much. Then I got a phone call hoping it was Y/N but it wasn't. It was from Adriana. Even worse.
A-Hey Corl uh just so you know we are all sort of over being mad at you but thats doesn't mean we all fully forgive you.
C-listen adri i never meant to run into wendy
A-well you did and she kissed ya at the wrong moment!
C-i know i know
A-just so ya know Y/N, Kaitlyn, and Halley are all going to find you. Bye

Then she hung up. They were coming to find me? What did that mean? Were they mad? Did they get the note? Do I still have a chance with Y/N? Even if I do I can't propose. Yet! I would have to wait again. I don't even know if she still wanted to be with me.

Y/N POV
I can't believe anything that had happened. I can't believe Braden was actually going to propose to me. I never thought I would mean so much to someone. "Turn up dat radio!" Kaitlyn yelled. Halley and I laughed as I turned the radio up. Then we listened to Life Of The Party by Shawn Mendes. Halley and Kaitlyn sang along obnoxiously. "We don't have to be ordinary make your best mistakes we don't have the time to be sorry so baby be the life of the party!" They sang behind me loudly. I laughed at them while secretly recording them. I laughed at them secretly. After the song I showed them the recording. They got mad in a playfull way. Then we just talked the entire way to Corls old home.

Corl POV
I just kept zoning out thinking about Y/N and all my friends. I didn't know what to do with the canopy and wedding venue. Or the ring. The ring that cost me over $900. Today was supposed to be perfect. She thought I was cheating on her with me being gone and then when she seen Wendy kiss me she really believed I was cheating. I took the ring out of my pocket and looked at it.

I got super upset just looking at it and remembering how Denis helped me pick it out

I got super upset just looking at it and remembering how Denis helped me pick it out. I remember when Y/N told me that she would be okay as long as I loved her. I really looked like an idiot. I messed up big time. Right now I wanted to die. I also loved living though.

Sky POV (Yep shes back)
I was living with Riley the past few months. Then I figured out that Corl left Y/N and Y/N, Kaitlyn, and Halley were all coming back to find Corl. I was still mad at Y/N and Halley because they both had really hot boyfriends. Kaitlyn was still cool with me. I still wanted revenge on everyone! I heard that everyone was getting together with someone and Kaitlyn got with Sketch. I didn't like Sketch like that but I was still going to get revenge on everyone because they kicked me out. Then I decided to hurt them. The best part is that here in Kelowna it is raining! The roads are slick and I'm going out to help them get in a wreck! I know I'm evil! I set out!

A/N
So Sky is back! Never thought you would see her again did ya? Anyway what did ya think of the chapter? I moght update again or not i dont know. Bye Unicorns-Liv