My Friends And I

YN POV
Hi I'm YN and in my entire life I have had many friends but my two best friends are Denis and Corl. Well Corl is just a nick name his real name is Braden. I had a small crush on Braden and I didn't think anyone knew and I wanted to keep it that way. My other friends are named Halley, Lydia, Sky, Kaitlyn, and Kylie. We didn't hang out very often though because they lived in other parts of the world and Denis, Corl, and I all lived in Canada. We all are youtubers and our other friends Alex, Elijah, Sub and us are in a group together! We are all 19. I have one little sister who is 13 named Adriana. She is always there for me no matter what.

Adriana POV
Hi I'm Adriana and I'm the 13 year old little sister of Y/N. Me and her friends all knew that she has a crush on her friend Braden but he didn't know and she didn't know we knew.

---------Time Skip To Breakfast-----------

Corl POV
I woke up one morning and did everything I needed to do start the day. Except I didn't eat breakfast because I was saving that for when Denis and I go to YN's house. I decided it was a good time to call Denis so we could walk to her house together. I ran upstairs, picked up my phone and began to dial Denis' phone number. He answered almost instantly. "Hey you want to come over so we can walk to YN's house for breakfast?" I asked Denis. "Yeah I will be over shortly." Denis replied.

Denis POV
I had woken up to my phone ringing and seen it was Corl. I answered the phone and he had asked me if I wanted to go to YN's house for breakfast. I replied saying, "Yeah I will be over shortly." We hung up and I began to get ready. I arrived at Corls and we began the walk to YN's.

YN POV
I was awake for a very long time because the next week was our Valentine's Day party and we were inviting all of our friends. I daydreamed about Corl asking me out and to be his girlfriend. I then went back to reality and quickly remembered that Corl and Denis were coming over for breakfast that day and so I quickly got ready. I began walking downstairs to see that my sister Adriana had already made a giant breakfast for all of us. "Wow Adriana you really out did yourself today!" I exclaimed to her. She looked at me tired and said, "Yeah and all of us are eating it!" I laughed a little bit when we heard the doorbell ring. It was Corl and Denis. Adriana answered the door and greeted them inside. We began to eat after talking for a bit.

A/N
Ok guys so what did you think of this chapter??? Well I hope it sounded good. There will be more detail on the Valentine's Day party next chapter! I may update again tonight since it's the weekend and I have no school. Bye Unicorns Stay Magical! -Liv