Sky's Big Revenge Plan (part 1)

Note-This is the pals main channel intro!

Y/N POV

I was the first awake. Then I decided to record a video. That is when Denis knocked on my bedroom door. "Hey wanna record with me for a video on the pals main channel?" He asked hopefully. I agreed and then said, "Give me a second." I ran over to my nightstand and put the ring Corl gave me on. I walked back over to my desk and Denis and I started recording.

--------------------2 hours later----------------------------------

Denis POV

After Y/N and I recorded the roblox video I checked the channel so see we hit 10 million subs! (pretend it happened) "OH MY GAWD!!!!! WE JUST HIT 10 MILLION SUBS!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. Everyone came running in cheering for our success. "No way!" Y/N exclaimed. We all celebrated.

-----------------1 week later-------------------------------------

Sky POV

I have been watching the gang to see what I can do next. I wanted to get them back big time. Then I seen they did a 10 million subscriber Diamond Play Button unboxing video. I knew exactly what to do. I seen they had put their play button on the wall next to their gold and silver. Now to get the rest of my plan. I had of course also noticed the rest of their stupid friends (none of you who are in the story are stupid. This is for the storys sake. I love my mini wattpad family!) are getting expensive items that I would also have to take. Especially from Kaitlyn and Halley. Anyways back to my plan. I would sneak in, hopefully undetected, and steal what is special. The Diamond Play Button. I went to go watch more and then fell asleep of how boring they are.

Corl POV

We just got our diamond play button for our main channel! I was so happy and so was Y/N. Everyone else was too of course but I only paid attention to how happy she was. Her happiness was my happiness. (Forever wishing I was Y/N) I ran up to her and hugged her tightly. She hugged back and I was about to walk away but then she said, "Hey you can't just leave like that! C'mere!" Then she came closer to me and kissed me on the lips. She pulled away and I kissed her back but much more passionately. Then we stopped to see everyone staring. (Ever notice how my stories can get awkward?) "Uhm..." I said. "Yeah lets get back to uhm this!" Alex said quickly. We all agreed and went back to doing what we were doing.

A/N

Sorry guys I know this is a short chapter but it is something to read so yah. Bye Unicorns!-Liv