Sky's Big Revenge Plan (part 2)

Sky POV
I was almost ready to drive to their home. It was 10:30. I hopped in my car with my black clothing on and a flashlight.

Y/N POV
It was getting late. We were all on the couch watching Suicide Squad when i fell asleep on Corl's shoulder. I felt him wrap his arm around me and lay his head on mine. We all fell asleep.

------Time Skip to 12:00----------
Sky POV

I arrived at the house. I grabbed my dim flashlight and went to see if the door was unlocked. Luckily they had forgotten to lock it. I went in and then the floor creaked. I noticed they were all on the couch sleeping. Perfect.

Adriana POV
I went upstairs while everyone else took the couch. Then I heard creaking from downstairs. At first I thought someone had woken up. Until I heard a crash. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. I seen Sky holding the Diamond Play Button! That wasn't all she had. She had a ring that was very familiar. It was the ring Corl gave to Y/N. With one yell of mine everyone woke up. "Sky why on earth do you have our play button?" I yelled. "Because I can make it mine!" She yelled back. Just then Y/N and Corl came into the room and they flipped out. "For the love of almighty Sky!" Y/N yelled. "Wait a minute...my ring!" She added. Thats when Corl went all out and I swear almost killed her. He launched at her and took the ring. He held the diamond play button but couldnt take it from her. Then Sky kicked Corl off and that set me off. I gained more power and yanked the button from her hands and gave it to Corl. Then Alex woke up and we explained quickly. He called the cops and soon enough Sky was in jail. "That was mad!" I said. Corl complained his stomach was hurting from where Sky had kicked him. On that note, Y/N was upstairs with Corl for most of the day. I just hung out while Sketch, Denis, Alex, and Sub made a video.

Y/N POV
Corl was hurting from where Sky had kicked him. I was upstairs for the most of the day with him. I laid in bed next to him and he fell asleep. I got bored so I did too. We had a long day so far. Our wedding would be in a few months. I could hardly wait.

A/N-
Okay guys sorry for the short chapter. This story will be ending when it gets to around 40 chapters. Don't worry though because since I enjoyed writing this book there will be another book. Its gonna be a sketch x reader. Even though i am a major Corl fangirl. Im a sketch fangirl as well. I will not be adding as many people as this one though xD! Bye Unicorns!-Liv