Burglary!!!

NOTE-IM JUST OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHAPTER

NOTE-THERE WILL BE A FEW SWEAR WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER

Corl POV

We all finally got to sleep in our new rooms. I had to be honest i missed Y/N's old house and all the memories. I knew that we needed a bigger home now that more people are living with us. I then noticed that Y/N wasn't in the bed with me. As her boyfriend I got worried. I jumped out of bed and said, "Y/N?!?" I heard no reply. Then I became extremely scared. I walked downstairs and seen a huge mess. The door was broke down and the everyone came out of their hiding places. Everyone but Y/N. "What happened? Wheres Y/N?" I asked worried. "Someone broke in and took Y/N with them. We tried to help but then they ran with her before we could. We called the police and they will be here shortly." Alex said to me sadly. "What the heck! No this can not be real!" I yelled almost in tears. Denis came up to me and tried to comfort me. I grabbed my coat, shoes, and car keys then I headed for my car. Denis and Alex came too to help. "They went towards the old Johnson house across town." Denis said. We drove as quickly as possible.

Y/N POV

I just got snatched from my home, my friends, my sister, and Corl. There was no escape, I had no idea where we were going but luckily I had my phone. I checked and it was at 5%. I had no time to lose so I texted Corl.

Y/N-Corl please help me my phone is almost dead and i dont know where i am.

Corl- dont worry! im on my way with Denis and Alex. what color car are you in??

Y/N-im in a green suv with some guy who is wearing a ski mask.

Corl- im on my way dont worry!

phone died

Corl- hello? Y/N whats going on?

Corl- answer me!

Y/N POV

My phone died and i became worried again. Right now I didn't care who saved me I just wanted help! "Where are you taking me!!!" I yelled to the man. "Shut up! You will find out soon enough!" He snapped back. We then pulled up to a house. The man got out of the car and ripped me up and dragged me into the house. I screamed as loudly as possible. "Let me go!" I screamed kicking at him. He ignored and when we got inside he threw me into the basement and locked the door. It was cold and dark. I had no connection to the outside and the only light was from a dim ceiling light. "W-Why d-did this ha-happen to me?" I said through my sobs.

Adriana POV

When the cops arrived we told them what happened while I was constantly holding back tears. Then Sam came over to see what all the commotion was. "Yo what happened?" He said. "Y/N was snatched earlier this morning." I said sadly. The cops left and we all sat inside hoping the cops, Denis, Corl, and Alex could all locate Y/N and the man. Kaitlyn was one of the saddest besides me and Corl because she had known Y/N a little longer than the rest of us. Sketch comforted her. Harvey comforted Halley, Sage comforted Lydia and so on, but what caught my eye was that Sub and Jenny were hugging each other. I didn't think they were dating but I can worry about that later.

Corl POV

It took about 10 minutes when we seen a green suv in that front of a broken down house. We pulled into the driveway. I got out of the car first then Denis and Alex. "Guys do you hear that?" I said worryingly. "Yeah it sounds like...Y/N!" Alex said. We listened closer. "No please stop! Don't hurt me!" The scream sounded. "Its Y/N and shes in trouble." I said. We then went to where the screams came from. Then i noticed a basement window. I peeked inside to have a look at what was going on. I wish I hadn't. I almost fainted at the moment I had just witnessed. Y/N had blood all over her arms and face. The man was beating her with a baseball bat as well.(i almost cried while writing this because im a very emotional writer) I then lost it. I ran to the front door and busted it open with Denis and Alex behind me. I found the basement door quickly and busted in. "Hey! You can't treat a lady like that!" I yelled about to punch him. He swung his bat at me and I ducked. It hit Denis knocking him out. "Denis!" Alex yelled. As Alex turned around to look the bat hit him and knocked him out as well. "What the hell man!" I yelled. I kicked him in the stomach knocking him over. I ran behind him and kicked him in the back making him face plant onto the concrete floor which knocked him out. With the time I had I ran over to Y/N. "Y/N! Answer me please!" I said crying and yelling. I checked if she was breathing. Just barely. I grabbed my phone and called 911. I told them the address and they came immediately. "Those boys will be fine. The girl however, she might not make it. Just pray for her!" The doctor said. I was crying so hard by this point. I took out my phone and called Adriana. She answered quickly. "Corl?! How are things?" She asked. "Adriana tell everyone to meet me at the hospital. NOW! I will explain later." I said

-------------Time Skip To Hospital----------

Still Corl POV

Once they all arrived I explained everything. They listened carefully and we all ended up crying at the end. The nurse then sent out Denis and Alex and they said they felt fine. We explained about Y/N and everyone cried again. Then a nurse came out and said, "Who is here for Y/N Y/L/N?" We all stood up but they decided that I should go in first alone. I went in and seen how awful she had looked. She was conscious but was still having breathing problems. "Don't give up on me." I said while holding back tears. "I won't Braden." She said sadly. Her face was all bruised. "I love you Y/N." I said. "I love you too Braden." She replied. She only calls me Braden when she is serious. "Don't ever give up on me. Ever!" I said holding back tears once again. "As long as you love me, I will be just fine." She said calmly. (Hmm i wonder where i heard that before) I gently kissed her forehead and left the room. The others went kn and came out then everyone left but me. I was staying until she was recovered.

Hey guys i think this is one of my best chapters! What did you guys think? Bye unicorns!-Liv