Errr Alex? (Part 2)

Alex POV
I was still in my room quietly sobbing to myself when I heard a knock at my door. I got up to answer it. It was Y/N. "Alex, I heard you sobbing. Why?" She asked. If only she knew.

Y/N POV
There was something wrong with Alex. He wasn't like this until he found out I was getting married. The only possible thing I could think of was if he still liked me. Back in grade school Alex and Corl were both majorly obsessed with me but then Alex kinda grew out of it. At least that's what we all thought. I didn't think he would grow back to liking me because that would be betraying Corl. "I'm totally fine Y/N." He told me. "Alex I heard you crying." I said. I walked in and we sat on his bed. "Alex whatever it is bothering you, you can tell me." I said. "I'm not ready to." He said. I got up and left.

Sketch POV
Everyone is saying something is wrong with Alex. Corl and Y/N won't talk about this because he didn't say anything to them about this. Then I wanted to find him. I went upstairs and into his room. "Oh hey Elijah." He said soflty. "Hey man what you doin?" I said. "Hey could I--Could I tell you somethin? But you have to keep it a secret." He asked. "Of course!" I said. He then said something. "I like Y/N...a lot!" He said. I was shocked.

Corl POV
I was wondering where Sketch went but then I heard him say something about talking to Alex. I went to Alex's room but right before I knocked I heard Alex say, "I like Y/N...a lot!" I didn't know if I was mad or not. I mean we were getting married next week, Y/N and I. I was really mad but had to hide it. I was tired though because it was almost 12:00am! I went to bed where Y/N was already sleeping. I couldn't get over the thought that Alex liked Y/N. i just went to bed.

Y/N POV
Braden was tossing a lot in bed. He was also mumbling to himself, words like Alex get your own wife! And Alex shes mine! I'm guessing he was dreaming that Alex was trying to take me from him. That would mean Alex DID like me. It made me a bit uncomfortable with Braden constantly tossing. So I decided to wake him up. "Braden wake up! You're tossing." Is what I said. He woke up and said, "Oh sorry. I guess I was having a mad dream." He replied a little worried for some reason. I was honestly worried for Corl's sake. I guess I should talk to Alex.

A/N-

Whew! Thats somethin else. So now Corl knows about Alex and so does Sketch! Who is excited for the finale? Who is excited for the Sketch X Reader? I am doing a whole series on the pals x reader. If you guys want, later on in the Sketch X Reader I might start the Denis X Reader and have two books being updated. Would you want me to write a Sketch X reader and A Denis X Reader at the same time? BYE UNICORNS STAY MAGICAL!!!-Liv