Thoughtout

The Queen would ask for more and more pieces of art, and it would frustrate him.

His glass sculptures were his passion, his works, his life. He spent blood and sweat and tears to incorporate his feelings into the surface of the glass, his emotions in the twisting structure, but every dragon who saw his masterpiece were either amazed or didn't understand them. Either way, they never realized the true meaning laying underneath the layers of transparent material.

Until her.

Whiteout saw the pieces of scroll inside the waves- how did she?- and Thoughtful thought that that was one of the most happiest moment in his life; someone understanding his pieces the way he wanted dragons to understand.

Her eyes were full of wonder, like pools of sky waiting to siphon any knowledge that came in her way, and yet she was calm, like a lake that rippled with wisdom.

She was unique, not on the outside, but on the inside.

Peace was not a foreign term to her. She would paint IceWings and NightWings together, in shades of blue and black and white that made the dragons seem like they were zipping through space, nebulas and galaxies after shining stars.

Thoughtful would give her more and more sculptures. Maybe taught her how to glassblow, even. When Whiteout smiled at him, he felt like he could do anything, the stress and worry and concern just magically lifted off his shoulders, like an animus. Well, she wasn't, but it sure felt like she was.

Maybe it was that one time that really made Thoughtful fall for her.

Like when he was sculpting his glass pieces

And then she was close to him, breath heaving

And then she leaned in, just a little bit

And then closed the space between their lips

The world stopped spinning

And his heart froze for a second

And then she grinned

And that was the time

Thoughtful really fell for her.