~Prologue~

~Disclaimer~
-May contain slight use of profanity.

~~~

Garroth.

That's my name.

That's all I can remember about myself.

Then, somehow, I ended up here. I don't know exactly how. Whenever I try to remember, I get a massive headache- and everything feels hazy.

One day, I just woke up. In a forest clearing. Searching for days on end, without food or water, I found this strange place. A place, I did not recognize.

I saw gadgets, in which I have never seen before. People, in which I have never interacted with.

It feels as if, I have stepped into a whole new world.

And...

This isn't my universe.

~~~

"His name's Garroth- I found him, during my hike through the woods..."

"...Dante...care to explain why there is a shirtless stranger...in our living room."

"Thank you, for your graciousness. Honestly, I'm not sure if I would've been able to last, if it weren't for you."

"We aren't living in some medieval, or fantasy, era. This is real life. Snap out of it."

"I am suffering from memory loss. I have no recollection of events prior, to your friend Dante finding me."

"Even if you are cute, I'm not letting that get in the way of how I feel towards you. You're obnoxious."

"So, you figured that kissing me would solve that conflict?!"

"...The world keeps moving around us. We can either stay here, or move with it. That's the true hard part."

"Stop toying with my emotions, damn it! One minute you say you hate me, the next you're flirting with me?! I don't know what to think of you, anymore."

"Miss Aphmau, you have to help me... I think I'm falling for...him..."

"You're all I have left in this world that has forsaken me. Even if we don't get along all the time, I'm glad I have you with me..."

"If I am the moon, does that make you the sun? We both may be different, but we have our unique ways of lighting up the world. And, you help me with that part..."

"I...I think I have fallen in love..."

"Does he really care about you? Or, is he using you? Just look at how he can act towards you."

"...This isn't your universe..."

"You can't leave me!"

"I'm sorry...but I can't stay here any longer. This isn't my home. I wish I could take you with me, but I can't..."

"I have to go now..."

~~~

First chapter release date- March 21st