"I did mean it you know. Something's up with her." I rolled my eyes and together we got out of the car and followed a skipping Jade to the studio.

-3 hours later-

*Sam POV*

I glanced at the clock hung over one of the many shelves on the garage wall and realized that it was two minutes to seven. I sighed and turned back to the old Volkswagen that stood on my floor pretty pathetically. I was supposed to have fixed the break by tonight but it took a little longer then expected. I hastily stood up from my chair and grabbed my grease stained towel from my belt, wiping my hands casually as I kicked my chair back toward the wall, throwing the now dirtier towel over the chair seat. 

I turned to the radio that was playing a rewind of all of Prince's best music for the tenth time this month and quickly made it shut up before heading toward the door into the shop.

By the sound of the heavy racket of a pair of drums, I had a feeling the band was still in session. I decided to take my extra minute of freedom and take a Coke from the fridge before getting to the back room where the group was just finishing off.

"Axel work on the end of the bridge for me again. Remember that there's the break while I sing from she's my man to the part where I say kill, okay?" Eve asked from her stand, next to one of the three other band mates. Ben was busy talking to the other band mate, Zac or rather he was the only one talking. Zac didn't talk much.

"Don't worry, I got it Evie. Let you do your thing at she's the man of death and then I shred my guitar. Piece of cake."

"No, Axel.. grrr. Never mind." Eve muttered, turning away at her lost cause of a band mate. She spotted me first and waved hesitantly over to me before returning to her bag and lyric paper.

Damn it Ben was right. She had a crush on me.

"Who say's 'shred my guitar'? Is that even a logical phrase to say in this generation?" Ben asked jokingly over at Axel who was now putting his guitar away. 

"Only pretty boys, Ben." I replied, making Ben turn to me quickly and chuckle at finding me in the door way.

"Pretty Boy! That's right. Axel is a pretty boy." Axel turned back to face Ben with an amazingly dumb looking smirk on his face. How could any girl have a crush on a guy with that kind of stupidity written over that expression? I looked back at Ben but saw Zac's expression instead. A lightbulb went off in my head.

Oh. So he attracts that type too.

"Do pretty boys have these types of tattoos Ben?" Axel lifted up his left sleeve and to everyone in the room's surprise, Axel showed off his entire arm covered in tats. I knew immediately after seeing that tattoo sleeve that I was not going to hear the end of it from Ben once we reached the car. I just knew, and his expression of awe at looking at Axel's arm only proved my theory.

Skip to ten minutes later when it is just my brother and me in the car heading home when he breaks.

"I need a tattoo sleeve Sam. I need one now!"

"Don't get ahead of yourself Ben. You have half a year to wait still." Ben groaned and turned toward the window, pouting like a baby.

"I want it now." I glared up at the ceiling, sending a silent message to whoever was in charge of my brother from the heavens before glancing back at his curled up body on my seat.

"There is a way you can get a tattoo prior to eighteen but you would have to face mom's wrath if you got it so it's best if you just wait-" 

"You know how to get tattoo's before eighteen and you decided to tell me now?!" I slammed my foot into the break, nearly hitting a Toyota in front of me before glaring back at Ben who was now hopping up and down in his seat.