Epilogue

Yoongi's Pov

My eyelids flutter open taking in the light bright room. I smile. I'm going home today. I sit up in bed and stretch. I look next to me watching Jimin sleep peacefully. I let out a yawn and lay comfortably back into bed. I check out the clock.

9:00 a.m.

We don't leave until about 12 so might as well get a bit more sleep. I close my eyes and try to focus to go back to sleep. I feel Jimin move next to me and his arm drapes around my torso. His body presses against my back and his lips softly touch my shoulder.

"Mm morning," he greets.

"Morning handsome," I greet back and turn around toward him.

"You're in a good mood this morning," he says pecking my lips.

"I'm going home. I may not want to leave Florida but I miss Korea. I miss my best friend, the locals, the cars always keeping me up at night but somehow I've gotten used to. I'm going home," I explain. He smiles.

"Your good mood is putting me in a good mood. We should get up and dance," he laughs.

"I have my speaker and all I have to do is plug my phone up."

"You do that. I'm gonna go brush my teeth," he says and rolls out of bed. I get out of bed and head to my packed suitcase. I unzip it open and grab my speaker out. I grab my phone off the charger and plug everything up.

Dreamcatcher - Chase Me blares out of them and Jimin comes out of the bathroom mid brush and looks at me weirdly.

"It's the first song that popped up when I clicked shuffle," I shrug.

He nods and heads back into the bathroom. I grab my toothbrush from my suitcase and head into the bathroom. I use his toothpaste and brush my teeth.

He spits into the sink and rinses his mouth.

"I'll order some breakfast. We can sit and watch some TV or talk," he says and kisses my forehead before walking out.

I finish up my brushing and walk out. I set my toothbrush back in it's rightful place.

"I called," he informs me setting the phone down. "I'm quite surprised. Your dad actually supports one of your decisions."

"He couldn't do anything about it. I just want to know why he's still working cases when he's supposed to be vacationing."

"Maybe your dad is one of those workoholics."

"But it was one file. My dad is known to have many files on hand, for just in case purposes. This one file has him stressed out that he resulted to violence. I want to know what that case is about."

"Maybe you will maybe you won't. Don't you stress yourself out over this unknown case," he says.

"Yeah you're right," I nod.

"Great now c'mon. Let's watch TV til the food gets here." He sits on the couch and pats the space near him. I laugh and take a seat crossing my legs.

"Promise me something."

"What?"

"Promise me that you'll visit."

"I'll do you one better, I'll throw rocks at your window to get your attention and then climb through the window," he jokes. I slightly hit him in the stomach. "I will do that. I'll be a hopeless romantic if you want me to," he says giving me a kiss.

"I don't want a hopeless romantic. I want Park Jimin. The one who can crack a bone if need be," I smile.

"And you've got him. I'm going to protect you from now on. No one is going to hurt you," he says touching our foreheads.