Chap 7

Yoongi's Pov

After a while Seokjin crashes on the table, his face squished against the sanded wood.

"I'll take him back to the hotel," I interrupt my dad as I notice he gets up to do it.

"You sure?" he questions mid stance.

"Yeah you guys need to enjoy the rest of your night anyway. We kinda ruined it. You guys can be alone now. C'mon Jimin." My dad sits and I get up to pick up Seokjin.

"I don't take orders from you but I will get up anyway," he says and stands.

I shake my head and roll my eyes. I pick Seokjin up cradling him in my arms. Jimin does the same to a worn out looking Namjoon.

We took them to there separate hotel room. Jimin swipes their room card. A beep goes off and the door ejects itself open. Jimin lays Namjoon down gently and tucks his frail body in all the while kissing his forehead and slips away quickly. I briskly change Seokjin out of his chocolate stained clothing and into some new pjs, making a mental note to give him a bath tomorrow. I tuck him in and also kiss his forehead. Man, he looks just like my mom. I caress his face with a small smile on my lips. I stealthily leave out and to my room right next door.

I walk in and see Jimin sprawled out on my bed.

"Umm Jimin that's my bed," I acknowledge. He groans in response. "Please can you move," I ask politely. He doesn't respond. "I didn't wanna do this," I mumble as I walk over to my bed. I climb over him and straddle his back.

He groans again loudly.

"Get off of me!" he yells out almost as if he was in pain. I laugh. Hey, this is kind of fun. "Really Rich Boy?"

"Aww man I thought you were done with that nickname," I groan.

He gets up swiftly causing me to fall off his back and onto my bed.

"I'll never be done. Especially with you. Messing with you is so fun. You just don't know."

I roll my eyes.

"How? How did I get stuck with you? Out of all people?" I groan looking up at the ceiling.

He scoffs. "You love me though."

I snicker. "You thought." He glares at me. I smile a wide grin in return. He shakes his head bouncing onto his bed. Soon enough he's on his phone typing away to possibly a one night stand that wants to be more but he says it's not happening but yet he continues to pester him and I should stop. I cross my legs as I stare at him.

"Yes Rich Boy?" he asks without looking up.

"Umm nothing, I was just wondering why sometimes you wear glasses and sometimes you wear contacts," I explain randomly. I have no clue why I was staring at him anyway.

"Because some days I'm lazy and don't feel like putting my contacts in," he states.

"So what about the tattoos?" I question trying my hand at the probing session again. He sets his phone down and looks at me with an expression I can't quite determine.

"Why do you wanna know so much about me?" he questions. I think about his question. Why do I?

"Well we're on this trip for 3 weeks. I don't wanna be rooming with a complete stranger," I shrug.

"Look Rich Boy. Don't worry about me okay?"

"Why do you act this way?" He grabs his headphones and plugs them in. "Jimin," I call and music blasts from his headphones.

I sigh and lay back staring at the ceiling. What is it? What is he hiding? And why does he not want anyone to know? He's so closed off and isolated. He doesn't know Yoongi. When I want to know something, I will squeeze it out of you. You can't hide for long Jimin. I will find out what's in that head of yours.