Chap 4

Yoongi's Pov

After Jungkook tells me the plan, I tell the waiter I'm my dad's son, making my meal free. That consisted of him apologizing to me about the wrongful things he said about me in his head and the disgusted looks he gave me. I told him it was no big deal. I'm in too much of a good mood about this new plan to be taken back by his level of disrespect. I head to the toy store picking up the materials I'm going to need for my revenge.

This is going to be so much fun.

I take another trip back down to the room, sneaking the room key from the inside of Jimin's towel, and push my materials I will need for tonight underneath my bed. I head back to the pool but decide not to get in. I pull my phone out and text Jungkook and Munhee .

"Who's Munhee?"

I jump looking up at Jimin who's standing behind me looking over my shoulder at me and Munhee's messages.

"How long have you been standing there?" I question confused. How did I not realize it either?

"Who's Munhee?" he repeats more firmly.

"A guy," I simply say. He does not need to be in my business.

"What a definition," he says sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"Why do you wanna know anyway?"

"Just wanna know," he shrugs.

"Jealous?" I smirk.

He scolds me and sits next to me in another lawn chair, texting on his phone.

Munhee: When are you free?

Yoongi: Uhm tomorrow hopefully why?

Munhee: I want to FaceTime you and ask you something since you're not going to be here for a while and I can't wait any longer to ask you

Yoongi: Okay, I have to go now though. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

We head back up to our rooms where the parents get ready to go out for dinner.

"Why do we have to babysit? This is my vacation too," I whine as the little kids play tag in our room.

"Stop complaining Rich Boy," Jimin says as he's sprawled out on his bed looking mighty comfortable.

"Yoongi! Can we walk the hotel?" Namjoon and Seokjin question rushing up to me running over each others sentences.

I look at Jimin.

"You have to come with me," I tell him.

He groans and we begin slipping on our shoes.

We exit the room and begin the adventure with the kids leading the journey. Wherever they go, we go.

"Do you really think they'll stop "loving" each other tomorrow?" I ask trying to make conversation with Jimin.

"It happened to me when I was younger so I'm very sure." I chuckle. "What's so funny Rich Boy?"

"I can't imagine a single girl who would want you," I joke.

He fake laughs. "Really now? And for your information I'm gay. And I'm guessing you did better with the girls?" he asks.

"I have no interest in both gender but yeah I had them lined up, one for every week," I lie jokingly popping my collar.

"I highly doubt that."

"I'm joking. Sheesh have a sense of humor," I tell him pushing him slightly.

"Whatever," he mumbles rolling his eyes.