Chap 25

Yoongi's Pov

"You haven't talked for a good 6 hours since you woke up. You haven't left the bed either. Yoongi, you have to tell me what happened on your "date". Did he do something to you?"

Its not that I want to ignore him, I just can't bring it to come out of my mouth that I was raped.

"Yoongi please talk to me. What happened last night?"

I look at Jimin and lay back down. He sighs and leaves.

I close my eyes and all that comes to mind is his face. His stupid smirking face! A tear rolls down my cheek connecting with my pillow.

"Yoongi you need to eat something." Jimin walks in with a sandwich. "You haven't ate either." I shake my head. "Then drink some water." I shake my head again. "What happened to you?" he asks setting his hand on my cheek. I flip for a second. "Yoongi its just me!" he yells at me. I breathe heavily, tears clouding my vision. "What is the matter?" he asks.

"He... raped... me," I reveal.

"Please tell me that he isn't that son of a bitch Munhee," he grits through his teeth, fists balling up. "HE RAPED YOU!?" I nod slowly. "DAMMIT! Yoongi I'm soo sorry I wasn't there to protect you." I shrug. "That dick! I'm going to kill him!" I don't stop him. I don't care. I want Munhee dead just as the next guy. "I'll be right back."

Jimin's Pov

I pace the room. My frustration level high as hell. I think about his face and how he was on top of him.. I punch a hole in the wall.

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" I yell and slap the wall. I look at Yoongi. There's soo much shit I want to do with him! He hurt my man! "FUCK!" I curse. I could've stopped him! I could've helped him. Just the thought of him screaming for help... A tear slides down my face. I kneel again by the bed. "I'll be right back," I whisper to him.

I storm out of the room and head downstairs to the lobby. I'm going for blood. I want him to feel what it feels like to be over powered. Three years of my boxing lessons were made for this moment, to protect the boy I like. The elevator opens on the lobby. I step out.

"WHERE IS HE?" I yell causing everyone to look at me. I head to the front desk. "Where is he?"

"Who?"

I grab their uniform and bring their face to mine.

"Munhee or whatever he's a worker here! Where is he?"

"I-I would need to check my files please sir don't hurt me."

I let go of him.

"Check them now."

"I heard someone was looking for me?" I turn to the voice. He smiles at me. "Hello Jimin. Yoongi was incredible last night." I run and tackle him down.

"You want to say that again?" I ask my arm cocking back.

"He was heavenly last night," he laughs. I punch him in the face with so much force I'm surprised he didn't knock out on the first hit. "Boxing lessons and that's all you can do?" he asks blood forming all in his mouth. I definitely knocked out some teeth. I punch him again.

"You took advantage of him!" I yell and punch him again.

"Just like Misook's rapist whom they still haven't caught."

"How do you know that?"

"I'm Munhee."

I punch him over and over. That rapist ruined me and Misook's relationship. I felt like I didn't have it in me to protect him anymore so I called it off.

Suddenly I'm tackled off of Munhee. I thrash around and notice its Mr. Joonsuh.

"Let it go!" he yells at me.

"He raped your son!" I yell back at him. He stops trying to restrain me.

"What?"

"Yeah."

He gets off of me and rushes towards Munhee but an officer holds him back.

"Someone call an ambulance! He's unconscious," another officer says checking Munhee out.

"How did this happen? How could you have let this happen?" Joonsuh yells at me bringing back the exact thing Misook's father told me back then.

I sigh and sit up on my butt. I run my hand through my hair.

"Yoongi!!" Joonsuh yells breaking away from the officer. I snap my head to the location he's running in. Yoongi's standing there with a blanket wrapped around him.

"I'm sorry dad," he cries and he holds him in his arms.

"No Yoongi I'm sorry," he speaks.

"Everyone back to your rooms or somewhere! We need to have space please."

An officer kneels down next to me.

"Sir-"

"You would've done it too. If someone raped the person you're dating, you would've done it," I simply tell him.

He nods and stands up.

"I'm going to ask him if he's going to want to press charges."

"Yeah I don't care," I say. I just watch Yoongi break down in his dads arms, letting out cries of pain.

"Its okay Yoongi. Let it out. Let it all out," he tells him over and over.

If he wasn't such a dick he wouldn't have had to go on that date with him. I shake my head.

They dismiss us. Joonsuh stays in Yoongi's room. I bounce my leg up and down waiting. I need to be with him! I can't have that failure again.

I sit on the floor my back against the door.

"Okay Yoongi. Get some sleep. Love you," I hear his dad and the door closes. I wait a couple to make sure that he gets back in his room. My mum took Namjoon afraid that I would hurt him. I don't hurt people I care about.

I grab my copy of his room key and head to his room. I knock and then enter.

"Jimin!" he says excitedly. I rush to him and he engulfs me into a hug. "I was wondering if you were ever going to come back. My dad made me give them my clothes for tests and stuff. They took pictures of... things. It was horrible," he tells me voice hoarse from all that crying.

"I'm sorry I was just waiting for you dad to leave," I tell him kissing his head.

"My dad told me he's in a coma."

"That brings back memories."

"I called for you you know?" I crawl in bed next to him. "It was no use but I still did."

"Hey no. Don't talk about it. I'm not even sure I want to know the story yet."

He cuddles up to me.

"He tells me we're going to the beach tomorrow."

"We go to the beach when there's only two days of this vacation left?" I ask.

"That's what I said," he laugh. Man I never knew how much I loved that sound until right now.

"I'm going to miss you, you know? Everything changes when we get on that plane."

"I know." He sighs. "What if it doesn't have to? I can tell my dad. He's starting to be more understanding since this thing happened."

"You want to try it?"

He nods.

I kiss his head again.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there. Honestly."

"It's okay Jimin. No one knew he was going to do that. Can we just get some sleep? Please?"

"Of course."

We snuggle up together but I just can't sleep. Not when I could've been there to protect him. I shouldn't blame myself so much but this has happened before and I can't believe that I didn't stop it. I yawn.

I should get some sleep. Beach day tomorrow.

I kiss Yoongi's head again and fall into an uneasy sleep.