Chap 15

Yoongi's Pov

"And he just kissed you?"

"With no warning! Jungkook it was like what the fuck but oh my fuck."

"Stop freaking, you act like it was your first kiss."

"First kiss with him Jungkook, does that mean he likes me?"

"Or he could be trying to slip into your jeans."

"He wouldn't do that."

"Are you sure about that? Just the other day he was all up on me talking about how cute I am or whatever. And didn't he also have that Suds chick or whatever."

"He doesn't talk to her anymore. Trust me I would know. He hasn't been talking to anyone."

"Because you're his next victim."

"Jungkook."

"Hey I'm just saying."

I sigh. "Alright Jungkook goodnight."

"Don't take offense to what I said. I'm just looking out for you," he tells me.

"I know and I love you for that now goodnight."

"Love you too. Night."

I hang up and exhale. He could be right. Maybe I am his next victim. Half of me wants to get some sleep and the other wants to bang on his door and question him about that kiss.

During the pool party he avoided me and stuck next to Namjoon the entire time. What does this mean? Why did he kiss me??

Alright. I need to sleep this off. I plug my phone up and bundle up in my blankets.

~

"Yoongi."

Last time this happened we ended up bumping heads.

"Yes Jimin?"

"Wake up."

"I am awake," I say yet my eyes are still closed.

"I mean awake awake. We need to talk," he seriously says.

I open my eyes and sit up slowly. I look at the clock. 2:08 am. How did he even get in here?

"Yeah?"

"That thing that happened at the party.. never happened alright?"

Well he just punched a hole in my chest.

"You mean the kiss?"

"Ahh! Don't say that word! Let's keep it at 'that thing' alright? It never happened. It was a mistake."

I try to keep my tears under control which the dark is very good at keeping me hidden.

"Uhhmm okay," I say trying to keep my voice steady. "Thanks for letting me know."

"Cool. Have a good night." He gets up and leaves out of my room and then the front door closes.

I swallow hard and feel a tiny droplet land on my hand. I take a deep sniff clearing my nose and wipe my eyes.

I don't need to cry. He's not worth it. I don't care about Jimin. It was so stupid of me to even like him! To even think that he liked me back! God I'm so dumb!

I'm going back to sleep. Screw Jimin.

Jimin's Pov

I had to do it. I was getting too attached to him. He's the second one. He reminds me of- no! Not him. Never him. I got over him. I'm over him. Right?