Chap 19

Yoongi's Pov

"You sure you okay? That was a hard slap to the face," Jimin says staring at the spot that has probably formed a bruise.

"Yeah I'm cool. It just never happened before; him getting that upset. It makes me want to tell him about Seohwa and Yeonah. To throw it in his face," I grit through my teeth squeezing the bed sheets. 

"We can't."

"Why not? We're done with the parks!" I yell and realize that Seokjin and Namjoon were sleep in the bed next to us.

"We still have a whole 9 days. I promise when the right time comes it'll be your opportunity. I understand that you're mad at your dad, but don't tell him. Not yet. Okay?"

I nod with a sigh.

"Alright. Are you okay? Your lip is huge and your nose is bruised."

"I'm fine. I was serious about him being your dad. If he was anyone else I would've fucked him up."

I nod.

"I don't know what's his deal. I did everything I was supposed to growing up and when I finally realize that I don't have to take shit from him, he flips his shit! I'm sorry that he punched you."

"Hey its cool. Just makes this vacation more exciting then what's been going on."

"Jimin this vacation has been exciting. I was pushed into a pool, saved a boy from killing himself, kissed a boy, met an idiot, met a potential friend, and I met you," I smile at him.

He smiles back.

"Well I've pushed a boy in a pool, found out my mom was pregnant, got saved by a really sexy boy, kissed a really handsome boy, got punched by a sexy boy's dad, oh and I met you," he finishes as if meeting me was the boring part of the vacation. I open my mouth in shock and he chuckles. "I'm kidding," he laughs.

"Better be."

"How did you lose your keys?"

"Okay to be fair they were in my back pocket. Things slip in and out of those," I try to explain.

He snickers.

"Okay. But it's getting late we should get some sleep. The parents might want to do something."

"Alright. I got the couch. See you in the morning."

I start to get up but Jimin grabs my wrist.

"There's room on the bed for two people," he says. I get where he wants this to go.

I try to hide my smile and nod my head.

"If you insist," I shrug and he let's go of my wrist. "Do you have a shirt I can borrow?" He goes into his drawer and pulls out a black shirt. He tosses it at me and I head into the bathroom.

I strip and put on his shirt. I fold my clothes and walk out. I set them down on a chair and head to Jimin's bed.

He pats the space next to him.

"Come be my little spoon," he smiles. I chuckle but climb inside anyway. I reach over and pull the chain down cutting it off.

He buries his face in my neck wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smile and head to sleep.

~

I slowly wake up to a ringing noise. I groan and feel someone stir next to me. Oh. I don't want to wake him.

His arm is still around me and that makes me smile.

I look at the bedside table. Its not my phone going off its Jimin's. I look back at him and he's still sound asleep.