Chap 11

Yoongi's Pov

When I gather everything I climb down from the roof taking the long way. When I get to the lobby I see Jimin chilling at the pool. I look at his jacket and debate if I should go give it to him.

Stop coming after me! His words repeat so I just watch as he stares at the water, concentrated. The blue of the water reflecting off his face. I internally sigh. All I did was try to help and now look where that got me.

I better head back to the restaurant before I get into anymore trouble then I probably am.

I head back in the direction of the hotel clutching Jimin's jacket in my hand.

When I get back to the hotel I'm met with an angry dad and worried looking parents.

I hand Hyesoo, Jimin's jacket.

"He's fine. He's just a bit upset at the news," I assure her. She nods taking the jacket and hugging it to her. It hurts to see her family so broken. How is it possible that they have to struggle and we don't?

"Where were you?" my dad whispers. "You went after that boy didn't you?"

I sit down and cross my arms. I'm not speaking to him. He's an ungrateful bastard that thinks life is all about money and having people do things for you. I can't believe Jimin thinks I'm like that.

Uggh! Why did it hurt so much when he told me those things back on the roof? I don't like him! I barely know him. Yeah keep telling yourself that Yoongi. Oh shut up me.

After just getting there, and eating a couple bites of my chicken tenders, they decided to go. I mean it was a 30 minute walk, when you're not running, to get there so I understand. It's pretty late.

When we get back to the hotel someone grabs my arm and turns me around. My dad is so lucky he's my dad because if it was anyone else who grabbed my arm with such force their nose would've been broke.

"You disobeyed me."

I yank my arm out of his grasp.

"Sorry if I care too much dad. You should really take notes."

"You need to let Jimin do things on his own and solve his own problems. He's nothing but a no good rebel kid."

I revert back to what happened on the roof but keep that to myself. I shake my head.

"You don't know him."

I walk away from him and head upstairs to my room to pack.

I don't know why I stood up for him. He hates me and definitely doesn't want nothing to do with me. Forget him.

I slide the pass key and enter the room slamming the door close.

I grab my suitcase and begin packing up yet again. And this time no one is stopping me.

I have a couple of shirts left to pack when Jimin walks in. How he got in? I don't know. It's silent as he lays on his bed.

"Before you sleep you should hug Namjoon," I break the silence grabbing my suitcase and heading out. Again I hear him mumble something almost like don't tell me what to do. Ugh so tired of him.

I knock on Namjoon and Seokjin's door and Namjoon answers. He smiles.

"Hey Yoongi!"

"Hello, you gotta pack up and move in with your brother. I'll help," I inform him.

He nods letting me in. I set my suitcase down, closing the door.

Seokjin is passed out on his bed.