Chap 1

Yoongi's Pov

"FAMILY MEETING! NOW!" My eyes fly open as her annoying voice rings through my head. I mentally bang my head against a wall wanting to stay in this exact spot and go back to sleep.

"Oh my gosh! Can't a guy get some sleep around this house!?" I yell as I throw the blanket off me. I mimic her under my breath as I shuffle downstairs and see even my dad was awoken from his slumber as he's still in his blue silk robe and matching slippers.

"Yeonah what do you want?" I ask with attitude as I'm nearly finished with descending the stairs. She did wake me up. Sleep is very important to me and mixing my stupid step-mother with not enough sleep brings out a monster.

She looks at me with a watch-your-mouth look. Go shove that watch your mouth look into something that gives a fuck.

"Well I was talking with my good friend Hyesoo from work, and we decided that we want to go on a family vacation with both of our families," she starts.

I plop down next to my annoying little brother. He looks at me with a smile. It's too early for this. "Continue," I say skeptical. I hate when people beat around the bush with news.

"Well, Hyesoo has a little boy close to Seokjin's age so we would want to do something where they can do things to."

"Get to the point," I push.

"We're going to Disney World!" she yells clapping her hands together and grinning.

"Yaaaay!" Seokjin shouts in my ear. I push his forehead away from me, making him fall off the couch.

"That's great honey," my dad agrees getting up and hugging Yeonah.

Yeonah is my step-mom. I think she's oriental but that doesn't matter. She's a gold digger. She shops way too much to be "in love" with my father. He spoils that woman day in and day out. Where's my real mom? I don't know. After she had my brother, a good couple of weeks later, she left when I came home from school one day.

"But, I don't want to go," I object making everyone stop celebrating and look at me. Talk about a moment of silence.

"You are going and that is final," Yeonah asserts. Hold up who are you to be telling me anything?

"I'm sorry but last time I checked you're not my real-"

"Yoongi! No! You're out of line!" my dad yells. He's always saving her. It'll be really funny when she breaks his little heart in two.

"She can't just tell us to pack up and go to Disney World!" I yell at him raising my voice to match his.

"We are going whether you like it or not," he tells me folding his arms over his chest. He used to do that when I was little; talk to me assertively and then fold his arms over his chest; his way of 'ending the discussion'.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and head upstairs. I grab my phone off the charger in my room. I check the time. 9:07 AM. Yeah he's awake.

I call my best friend Jungkook.

"Hey hey," he speaks vibrantly into the phone.

"I have some news I have to tell you but I don't want to stay in this house any longer. Wanna meet up at the mall?" I question.

"Sure, meet you there."

We hang up and I decide to get ready.

I change into a black hoodie and dark blue jeans. I throw on my blue and black sneakers that match my outfit and head back downstairs to get in my car. I grab my keys.