Chap 13

Yoongi's Pov

"Yoongi? Uhh Yoongi."

"What do you want now Seokjin?" I question groggily.

"Its me Jimin."

I open my eyes and pop up fast our heads bumping hard.

"Ah shit Yoongi!" he curses.

"Damnit! Sorry Jimin."

"You try to invite someone to breakfast and they end up giving you a headache," he chuckles.

I smile.

"You wanted to go to breakfast?" I ask and he nods. I bite my lip trying to hide my smile. I do that when I.. like.. someone.... No I don't. Do I? "Okay well let me change."

He nods and I hop out of bed a bit too happily. I grab me a pair of black joggers and a grey sweater. I grab my white sneakers.

I take a quick 5 minute shower, change, and walk out meeting Jimin.

"Ready?" he asks standing from my bed. I nod.

"What about Seokjin? And Namjoon?"

"Already taken care of. Don't worry, now c'mon!"

He was being shockingly nice today. I hope this isn't a set up. I grab my phone and pass key and follow him out.

"Where are we going?" I ask curiously.

"You'll find out when we get there."

"I thought you were grounded?"

"What they don't know won't kill them," he responds.

"But what if they do?"

"You ask loads of questions you know?"

"I love to know things," I smile.

"I see that but can you just please hush and enjoy the walk and when we get there you can ask all the questions you want."

"Including about your past that you so desperately want to hide?" I ask eager.

"Not that."

"But you said all the questions."

"I'm regretting this already," he mumbles.

I laugh. I love messing with him.

We walk comfortably until we get to outside of a Street Cafe. He opens the door.

"After you sir," he smiles.

"Why, thank you kind sir," I joke and walk in.

We find a seat by the door and sit across from each other.

We grab a menu.

"Order whatever you like," he smiles.

"Ooh Butter French Toast," I moan. Seems good. "Okay I got it Smoked Bacon, Eggs, and Butter French Toast," I say to myself.

"How do you already have what you want in mind?" he questions confused.

"I'm fat in the mind I swear," I laugh.

He shakes his head with smile and continues to look. A waitress walks up. It would be a girl. *looks up* Why must you do this to me? I look at Jimin and he's definitely hot today so I'm not surprised she was checking him out.

"Welcome to Street Cafe how may I assist you today? My name is Lily by the way," she smiles completely forgetting that I'm here. So I speak.

"Just get me an orange juice with Smoked Bacon, Eggs, and Butter French Toast," I order. She takes down my order and faces back to Jimin.