Chap 20

Yoongi's Pov

"Yeah but I have 8 more days left in this trip and I will be back to reunite with my best friend. But I have to go how's you and Tae?"

"Still going strong, but go go!"

"Awe and fine alright bye."

I knock on Jimin's door putting my phone back into my back pocket.

He answers and pulls me into a nice tight hug.

"Nice to see you too," I chuckle hugging him back.

"What happened to you?" he questions pulling back and checking out my newly fresh bruised face. Nice. He put a matching bruise on the other side.

"My dad. He wanted to apologize but he didn't do it the way I wanted. I went off he slapped me again," I shrug.

"He can't just do that!" Jimin yells balling his fists up and pacing the room.

"Hey hey calm down. I called the police. They're on their way."

"Has he hit anyone before?" I shake my head no. "He's getting a warning."

"How do you know?" He stares at me until it clicks in my head. "Ohh. Right." We sit in silence well I sit, Jimin paces the room. "Stop pacing you're making me nervous."

"I'm just thinking of ways to kill him." 

"Hey stop talking like that. Especially in front of your brother and Seokjin."

He stops pacing and sits. Finally. His leg starts to bounce up and down. Oh my gosh.

I go and sit on his lap.

"Calm down alright? I am fine. He'll probably get scared and think he's going to jail and won't do it again."

He cups my face in his hands.

"I don't want him to think its perfectly fine to hit his son."

"I'll be fine. Besides I can pull a knife on him," I joke.

He smiles and stares at me.

A knock on the door interrupts the moment.

"Police open up!" I get off of Jimin's lap and go open the door. "Are you Min Yoongi?" the bulky man officer asks. I nod. "Where is your dad?"

"Down the hall," I answer. He nods and tells his partner to follow him down the hall.

I peek out into the hallway and watch as they knock on the door.

My dad opens and looks shocked to see the men in front of him. They push him inside and close the door behind them. Suddenly a woman with a camera pops up.

"Hi I'm here to take pictures of your bruises. I'm Van by the way!" she speaks.

"Uhm okay."

It takes 20 minutes to document down the bruising and our stories. Finally she leaves.

"If I didn't know any better you were jealous of the woman paying so much attention to me," Jimin says.

"No she was just.. shut up," I tell him grabbing Seokjin realizing I have no excuse for my eye rolling, groaning, and sighing. "I'm going to go take a nap."

I walk towards the door.

"You can leave Seokjin I'll watch him." I set Seokjin down. "Bye Rich Boy."

"See ya Park."

~

I wake up and check out the clock. 4:08 am.