Chapter 17 AnnabethPOV

Začít od začátku

Time seemed to slow down around me. I could see my friends pulling out their weapons. I could feel Percy moving me so that I clung to his back and he could pull out Riptide. No way was I letting go of Percy when this.. this... big spider was here!! I got one last look as my friends charged hundreds of thousand spiders just slightly smaller then the big one before us.

Then I passed out.

*                                                        *                                                  *

"Annabeth? Annabeth are you alright? Annabeth?" I heard a voice call. I opened my eyes to see that I was in the Gryffindor common room with Percy just inches above my face. I spotted the gray strand in his raven black hair that he had gotten as we held up the weight of the sky together. I had a matching gray strand of my own.

"What happened to me?" I asked as Percy moved his head and I sat up on the couch I was sitting on. Thalia and Nico were standing by us, both looking worried.

"Well... um... we were in the forbidden forest and then there were these super big spiders and you screamed and passed out." Thalia quickly explained. My stomach rolled as I remember what happened. I layed back down and covered my eyes with my hands.

"So that really happened?"

"Yep."

I swallowed and sat back up again.

"Let's go eat dinner." I said and I followed my friends out of the common room. When we got to the Great Hall, it seemed as if everyone was already there. We hurried to our table and sat beside the Golden Trio.

"Where were you?" Hermione asked as Harry and Ron obviously ignored us.

"Um... we were..." Percy said, scratching his head as he tried to think. Typical seaweed brain.

"We were on our way here but we got lost on the way." I lied smoothly, and Percy nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah, we got lost."

"Oh. Well glad that you found your way then." Hermione said before going back to the book she had propped up against her. I looked at the title and though it was in English, I made the title out to be Greek gods.

"What book are you reading?" I asked, feeling a little tense.

"Oh, I found this book in the library. It looked interesting so I checked it out. Also in one of the prophecies that Professor Trelawny told Percy, she had mentioned the name Athena and I found some information on Athena in my book. Though of course the Greek gods aren't real. I'm just reading because it sounds interesting." Hermione explained, and there was some rumble heard from outside. I bit my lip as I glanced at my friends.

"Oh don't tell me that you believe in Greek Mythology?" Hermione asked, and more rumble was heard.

"Oi, you mean Hercules and all that stuff?" Ron asked, joining our conversation.

"You know, Hercules isn't really that great of a guy. He's such a snob and there's way better children of Zeus." Percy rambled and I kicked him from under the table.

"You make it sound like you've met Hercules before." Hermione said, looking at Percy weirdly.

"Oh.. um... Did I? I thought we were talking about someone else."

"No. You said Hercules. I know you did so don't try to lie about it."

"Fine I'm sorry. I have a friend named Hercules. Or he isn't really a friend, he's really rude. Plus I've only ever talked to him once." Percy said and I put my head in my hand. Things were getting out of turn.

"Percy, just stay quiet." I said and Percy nodded and stuffed his mouth with more food.

"Well fine. If you believe in all this Greek Mythology stuff, I have a question. How does Athena have children if she's a virgin goddess?" Hermione asked, and my three friends all looked at me. I sighed as I prepared to answer her question. I hated talking about this stuff. It was just very disturbing and really weird.

"Athena doesn't actually give birth to her kids. You know how she popped out of Zeus' forehead clad in full battle armor? Well that's how her kids are born. They just kind of pop out of the head." I explained, not wanting to give a detailed response about it. I didn't want to lose my appetite.

"That doesn't really make any sense but okay. I'll do some more research on it."

"It you want research on Greek stuff you should just ask us. We're all Greek Mythology whizzes." Percy said and I gave him a look. He stuffed his mouth with more food and suddenly found his plate interesting.

"Really? Why? It's not real you know."

"Maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself. Some people still believe in the Greek gods." Thalia said coldly.

"Oh.. um... sorry."

It was silent as we finished our food and then we went back up to the common room. I fell onto my bed and was out like a light.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shout out to @Kindagothdo for asking to do Annabeth's Point Of View.

Sorry for the late update, I just haven't gotten around to updating and I've been busy getting stuff done for High school next year.

Remember to tell me who the next point of view should be in!

-Beth