Chapter 13 Harry POV

All the Americans bought a pet yesterday. Annabeth bought a snowy white owl that looked like Hedwig except her had bright, icy blue eyes. Thalia got an eagle owl that looked like the one Malfoy's family owned. Nico got a black cat that had startling bright yellow eyes. Percy didn't get a pet though. He claimed he already had one. I wonder what it is.

Anyways, we had just eaten breakfast. Percy had looked like he was thinking hard about something and the other Americans had kept on sending him worried glances.

We were about to leave for Kings Cross station. But before we left, Ron pulled me to the side.

"What is it Ron?"

"Percy is a Death Eater."

"Ron, you shouldn't assume things. Besides, Percy is our friend."

"You think that? Then you should look at his forearm. He has the dark mark. I saw it last night and he saw me looking and just pulled his sleeve down farther down his arm to hide it from view and then just walked away like nothing happened."

"Bloody hell, Ron! You might be right!"

"I told you. Bet he's just so excited to follow in his grand-daddy's foot steps."

"I bet he is. This is good information to know. Good job, Ron. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Your welcome, Harry. I'm glad that we're best friends too."

"Harry! Ron! Come on, it's time to go!" We heard Hermione call out. We hurriedly turned and ran to join the others. Making sure to give Percy our meanest glares. If we glared at someone, they always withered under our gazes. That's how deadly our glares were.

Time skip! Maybe go get some food to eat while reading this. Because food is bae, but actually Robbie Kay is bae, am I right anyone?? You know it's true. Alright let's end the time skip, until next time lovelies!

"So you just run through the wall?" Percy asked uncertainly. I hid my smirk as I answered him.

"Yeah, just run through that wall right there." I responded, positioning him in front of the wrong wall, but he didn't know that, I heard Ron snicker behind my back, but no one else heard him but me. "And it's best to do it at a run if you're nervous."

Percy nodded, still looking uncertain about the idea of running into a wall. But he started running, bracing himself for impact with his eyes closed tight.

And then... Bam!

Ron and I started laughing so hard that we were holding our stomachs and trying not to fall over. Percy was sprawled out on the ground and his trunk and other things were laying on the ground beside him.

"Percy are you alright? That was the wrong wall silly!" Hermione cried out. She turned to look at me and Ron.

"What has gotten into you two? You knew that was the wrong wall but you told him to run through it anyways? I can't believe you two!" She said, and then bustled off to help Percy. Thalia and Nico had started laughing too but had regained their senses to help their friend off the floor. Wow, they were surprisingly strong. Even Nico, and he looked like a small defenseless boy. Better not to mess with him. But he seems so dark and gloomy and he always wears black, so maybe he's a Death Eater too. He must be! I'll have to inform Ron later when there weren't listening ears.

All of us ran through the correct wall and then we saw the Hogwarts Express sitting in front of us, glistening in the light and smoke coming from the engine in big puffs.

We found an empty compartment and we all piled inside of it. Ron, Hermione, and I sat on one side and Percy, Annabeth, and Thalia sat on the other side while Nico sat on the floor. Percy had asked if he wanted to sit on his lap, smirking as he awaited Nico's answer. Nico had just shook his head while blushing furiously.

I glared at Percy whenever I made eye contact with him. He would get frightened under my glare and he would learn to not mess with me. I am the boy who lived after all. I leaned forwards towards Annabeth. I think she might be dating Percy but you know, I'm better then him and more awesome and powerful so she'll like me better.

"I guess you already know my story. Everyone does, me being the boy who lived, and saving the wizarding world and all that." I said, giving her my most charming smile that all girls fawned over. She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Actually I don't. I've never even heard of you until I met you at Percy's mom's apartment."

"How do you not know who Harry is? He's the most famous wizard ever! He's the boy who lived and he saved the wizarding world. He's the most powerful!" Ron exclaimed, looking as if he believed every word he said full heatedly. Which he did of course, he was my best friend and we had had gone on many adventures together.

Percy snorted at Ron's words. "Most powerful huh?"

I turned to glare at him once more but surprisingly he didn't wither, whatever he soon would.

"Yep. That's what he said, pretty boy. I'm the most powerful. I bet I could beat you in a wizard's duel."

"Harry! Ron! Where are your manners? These are our friends, not our enemies!" Hermione exclaimed, looking at us with a horrified expression.

"That's what you think, 'Mione. But they aren't. Percy is a Death Eater. Nico too."

The Americans started laughing.

"The Death Eaters thing again? Really, who in their right mind would want to eat Thantos? He doesn't even look that appeasing and I should know, I've met him before." Percy said, snickering. I rolled my eyes at him and sat back in my seat, closing my eyes. I would act like I'm taking a nap so I didn't have to talk to them anymore. Ugh, these Americans. Why Dumbledore would trust them, I have no idea. Maybe he really is off his rocker.

*

**

***

Hey y'all!!!!!

I just got back today from my vacation. I had lots of fun at Myrtle Beach with my family. And Ohio State won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!

I wrote this chapter on a little notebook while I was there and during the car ride and so I just published it for you lovelies. I hope you enjoyed it. Next chapter is going to be in Percy's point of view. But the chapter after that I don't know if I'm going to do Harry again, so comment below who you want me to do for point of view!!! First person to comment, that's what I'm doing.

See y'all real soon!