Chapter 5 HarryPOV

What did I just witness? All four of us had stupifed them, and they just brushed it off like it was nothing. How did that happen?

I'm lost in thought as we apparate back to England. To Grimmauld Place number 12.

"Harry!" I hear someone yell, and then a bushy head and a ginger head rush at me and I'm enveloped into a hug. The attackers finally let go to let me breathe. Standing in front of me is Hermione and Ginny. Wait, why was Ginny hugging me? Never mind, I think as I let that thought pass aside.

"How was America?" Hermione asks, eager to learn about the country so different from ours.

"We only went to New York. There were lots and lots of very tall buildings everywhere, and the streets were busy with people going about their business but they are also a bit rude."

Hermione drank the information all up. "Oh! I wish I could have gone!" She whinned.

"Maybe next time." I teased her, before heading to the kitchen. Except Mrs. Weasley shooed us away from the meeting. We slowly trudged up the stairs to mine and Ron's room. Ron and the twins were in there. I told them all about our meeting with Percy and his blonde friend, Annabeth. Maybe I imagined it, but I think Ginny huffed when I said Annabeth was really pretty. I shook the thought away. Probably my imagination running wild.

"Wicked. They didn't get stupified?" Ron asked, looking quite stunned. "Impossible!"

"I know right!" I exclaimed. I looked at Hermione, and I knew by the facial expression she had on. She was thinking hard and she needed some books to leaf through to solve this mystery to us. Know it all Hermione, needing to know it all. Ron and I don't tease her about being a know it all, because if you think about it, we would be two lost boys with no clue about anything at all.

Finally Hermione spoke.

"I'll have to do some more research on this. But you said that they were coming to school this year?"

"Yeah. But I think Percy was just trying to get us out of his house. He was really mad at us. But I think he and some of his friends will be coming."

"Okay, I hope they come because then I can study them. Get to know them, and be friendly and all that... Now I need to find a book..." She muttered the last part under her breath. She and Ginny left the room to their own room that they were sharing.

I flopped onto my bed. It was definitely an interesting day.

School started in a week and a half and we'd be getting our letters and going to Diagon Alley soon. 

And I couldn't wait!

Sorry y'all. This was probably a boring chapter but don't worry. I have plans for the next one so it should be more exciting. And I have no school tomorrow so I'll definitely be posting! But now I'm going to go to bed. I stayed up to post a chapter for y'all, because your awesome if you actually comment on my stories. And I can only say that I know two awesome people because they comment and that encourages me and i just like hearing what they have to say. I like hearing what anyone has to say so please comment. I don't like ghost readers! Ok, I'll update real soon!

Love y'all!