Chapter 8 PercyPOV

We were about to head to England. And, since beard man said I could bring some friends along. I did just that.

I was bringing Annabeth, obviously. And I was bringing Thalia, and Nico.

So now we were all on the porch of the Big House. I had my sea-green suitcase with the trident on it. Annabeth had her grey suitcase with an owl. Thalia had an electric blue suitcase with a lightning bolt. Nico had a black suitcase with a skull.

"Hello, my young heros."

We all looked around and found a pretty lady standing there. Hecate.

"I have a gift for you. Since you are going into the realm of magic." She held out four long, thin boxes to us. The boxes were green, grey, blue, and black. We each took the right box.

"These are wands. Wizards and Witches use them to create magic. I'll tell you what makes up your wand in order your standing in. Percy first."

I opened my box and found a long, thin stick. It was beautiful. It was brown but you could see green mixed in with it. The handle was carved delicately and it fit into my hand perfectly. And on the wand, above the handle, there were little carvings of dolphins. This, in my opinion, was the most beautiful stick ever.

Hecate smiled at me. "Your wand, Percy Jackson, is from the wood of a coral tree and the feather of a Pegasus, your own actually." I smiled, looking at my wand again.

Annabeth opened her wand. It was also brown but you could see a bit of grey. The handle fit into her hand wonderfully. And above her handle was some little owls that were carved there.

"Annabeth Chase." Hecate said, a warm smile on her face. "Your wand is from the wood of a coral tree as well. With a feather of an owl." Annabeth had a look of awe on her face as she admired her wand.

Thalia opened her wand next. It was brown with silver and electric blue mixed with it. 

"Thalia Grace."

Thalia cringed as Hecate said her last name.

"Your wand is from the wood of a pine cone tree with the feather of an eagle."

Nico and I started laughing when Hecate said Thalia's wand was from a pine cone tree! I mean, come on! That's really funny!

Thalia scowled as she glared at us but then she admired her wand. Above the handle were carved little lightening bolts. She smiled as the handle slid into her hand and fit just right.

Finally Nico opened his box. His wand was brown and black. Carved above the handle were skulls. Just like the rest of ours, the handle fir into his hand perfectly.

"Nico De'angelo. Your wand comes from the wood of a death tree and the skin of a threastle."

We gave the smallest smile as he looked at his wand. Nico never smiled. He must have really like his wand if he smiled.

"Well, you better get going now. You have to buy your school supplies in Diagon Alley. Percy, your Pegasus should know where to go. Ask him for directions to give to the others as I know you all have your own preferred ways of traveling. Now, off you go. Get on." Then we all looked away as she revealed her true form and then disappeared.

"Well come on guys. We don't have all day." I said, and we all headed towards the stables where Blackjack would be.

Disclaimer: Uncle Rick and J.K. Rowling own all characters

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to like and comment! Don't be ghost readers!