Chapter 10 PercyPOV

So we were in this place called Diagon Alley. Let's just say there was a lot of people and the stores had weird names so it was hard to find where we were supposed to go to find what we needed.

Annbeth had a list of what we needed but we didn't know where to find anything. We were stranded in the sea of people. (Ha! Sea what I did there?)

All of a sudden I saw a face that looked familiar. It was scar boy! The boy who came to visit me with beard man and the other two people. Wasn't that a nice visit? Note my sarcasm. I noticed that scar boy was making his way towards us and that two people were following him.

The boy had bright ginger hair and his face was covered with freckles. He was tall and thin but he looked wimpy with no muscles.

The girl had dark brown fizzy hair that framed the sides of her face. She had brown eyes and protruding teeth.

As the trio made their way towards us, I pointed them out to my friends and explained where Annabeth and I had met scar boy. I couldn't remember his name. But pretty soon, the trio caught up with us.

"Hey Percy. Funny to see you here. Guess your coming to school then?" Scar boy asked as they came up. I nodded, looking at his friends. The girl blushed when I looked at her. Weird.

"Oh, these are my friends. Ron and Hermione."

"Hello there. And these are my friends. Annabeth, Thalia, and Nico." I said, pointing at each in turn. Everyone exchanged greetings and hand shakes and then Hermione looked at our list.

"Do you know where to find everything?" She asked.

"Actually, we're a bit lost. Mind helping us?" I asked, and she nodded.

"No problem. We should go get your robes first. Madam Malkins is the best so we'll go there. Come on, this way." Hermione motioned and we all followed after her.

"So, are you excited?" Harry asked me and I looked at him with confusion on my face.

"Excited for what?"

"Hogwarts of course! I know I am. I feel at home at Hogwarts."

"Oh, yeah I guess. I don't know how I feel about the whole wizard thing. Wait a minute, are the books in English?" I asked, and Harry laughed.

"Of course they are. Why do you ask?"

"Oh because... um... Are there other languages?"

"I bet we can find some books in Greek, seaweed brain. Don't worry." Annabeth said, falling back to walk next to me as she had been talking with Hermione about who knows what.

"Why do you need books in Greek?" Harry asked, curiosity written all over his face.

"All four of us are dyslexic. But we're fluent speaking and reading Greek." Annabeth answered. Harry looked baffled.

"So let me get this straight. All four of you are fluent in reading and speaking Greek but you can't read English even though you speak it?"

"Yep. That's correct." Annabeth answered again, looking smug. People always acted like this. Yeah we can speak English but did you hear that we're dyslexic? For example, when I was reading the Great Prophecy I misread god for dog. How embarrassing, right? And in front of all the cabin's head counselors too. Even more embarrassing.

But we speak and read fluently in Greek because of the godly side of us. We all have a parent that's a Greek god or goddess so Greek just comes naturally to us. But people like Jason, Hazel, and Frank have a parent who's a Roman god or goddess so for them, Latin comes naturally.

"We're also all ADHD." Annabeth continued, and Harry looked confused. Annabeth sighed.

"Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. But ADHD for short. It means we have attention difficulty so we can't pay attention for very long before we start getting bored and we want to do something hands on. Also hyperactivity and impulsiveness so we always want to be moving and we hate being still for more then a few seconds. Do you understand now?" Annabeth asked after explaining ADHD to Harry. Harry nodded.

"So all four of you? Dyslexic and ADHD?"

"Yep. All four of us." I said, nodding my head as we walked. Harry nodded as well.

We almost ran into Hermione as she stopped and turned around.

"Alrighty. We're now at 'Madam Malkin's Robes For All Occasions'. Let's go inside and get you fitted for all of your school robes."

And with that, we followed her inside for the first thing on our school supply list.

*

**

***

Hey y'all! Hope you liked the chapter. I was supposed to be going to bed because I'm getting up early in the morning to go to work with my dad but I stayed up a bit to give y'all an update.

Disclaimer- Uncle Rick and J.K. Rowling own all characters!

Alrighty, I'm going to try and update tomorrow. See you real soon lovelies!

-Beth