Chapter 15 PercyPOV

"PERCY! HELP ME! PLEASE PERCY!" I heard Annabeth yell, and I shot up in bed and when I saw Annabeth and Thalia laughing on the floor I realized that Annabeth wasn't in any real danger. Well, any danger involving monsters and such and such. I never said not in danger from me.

I glanced around the room to see if anyone else was in here. Nico was brushing his teeth in the bathroom. None of the wizards were in here. I grinned.

I looked at the water coming out from the sink and I made it dance through the air towards the laughing girls. They didn't even realize it, they were laughing so hard and they weren't looking up. Nico got confused for a second as he was trying to brush his teeth but then saw what I was about to do and smirked evilly. Then he reached his arm up and washed out his toothbrush in the stream of water traveling through the air before putting it away and coming out to watch the girls reactions.

The stream of water came at a stop above their heads and I counted to three silently before releasing the water. The water soaked them. Their clothes were stuck to their bodies and their hair glistened under the sun light streaming from the window. The girls looked up at me and gave me equally deathly glares that actually made me squirm a bit. Harry and Ron thought they had death glares? Psh, they haven't met my friends when their mad at me. Or me when I'm mad for that matter.

I looked at the girls and gave them my most charming smile. "What? You didn't tell me that you guys went for a swim this morning!" I exclaim and Thalia scowled at me as Annabeth's stormy grey eyes looked into my soul. Finally Thalia stood up and yanked Annabeth to her feet.

"Watch your back, kelp head. We're coming for you." She threatened me and then scowled even deeper when she saw that Nico was laughing his head off. She marched through the door, dragging Annabeth behind her. They left a trail of water on the floor. But I had too earlier from the bathroom.

I leaned over and touched the floor and all the water disappeared. Nico went and turned the sink off. Nico looked at me and smirked.

"Now that was pretty funny, kelp head."

"I know death breath, but now Thalia wants to go all Nemeis on me. Let's hope she doesn't actually go talk to the goddess now."

"Don't worry kelp head, we're in this together. Did you see that scowl she gave me? She's going to be after me too."

"Okay, we need a game plan. We need to plan out our next course of action."

"Let's discuss it at breakfast. Hurry up and get changed."

I nodded and went to the bathroom to get ready. I reminded Nico we had to wear our robes and he sighed but muttered that at least they were black which made me snort.

We raced down to the Great Hall. Sadly, we couldn't discuss our battle plans because the only empty seats were next to our beloved cousin and my girlfriend.

When we sat down we realized that they were still a little wet and we contained our laughter at once. We didn't want Thalia to get even more mad at us.

I piled my plate high with bacon, toast, eggs, bacon, pancakes, bacon, omelets, and some more bacon. Bacon was super duper good. I loved bacon. Apollo did too.

Before we started eating, Nico passed a little jar around that contained Greek fire in it. I threw in some bacon and muttered, "Poseidon and Hecate."

I passed it to Nico who muttered, "Hades and Hecate."

Annabeth muttered, "Athena and Hecate."

Finally Thalia muttered, "Zeus and Artemis and Hecate." Then she passed the jar back to Nico who placed it in an inside pocket in his jacket that he wore under his robe.

After that I began to inhale my food much like I had last night. Mmmm..... bacon soooo good!!!

The witch in emerald robes who kind of looked like a fury started passing our sheets of paper to the students. She passed ours to us and I gave a look of despair. It was in English! I tried to read it, I really did. But the words just seemed to float off the page. I could tell my fellow demigods were having the same problem.

"Do you need help reading those?" Hermione asked, from next to me and I nodded my head as I passed her my paper.

"You have the same classes that Harry, Ron, and I have so you can just follow us around." She said before looking at the others papers. Turned out we all had the same classes.

After breakfast we headed to our first class. I slung Annabeth over my shoulder as we walked out of the Great Hall and she started to complain and hit me but I wasn't going to let go. When she finally realized that, she just placed her elbows on my back and rested her head in her hands. I smiled as we followed The Golden Trio to our first class. I hoped today would turn out great and that we didn't end up with a lot of home work. Maybe Annabeth would do my home work for me, smart girl that she is. She'd probably just help me though instead of doing it for me. That would work out too.

I really loved my girlfriend.