Chapter 2 PercyPOV

Hey guys! Here's the newest update. Hope y'all enjoy it. Make sure to check out my other books. Alright, here's the disclaimer.

Disclaimer- I don't own any of the characters. Uncle Rick and J.K. Rowling do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Annabeth, I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house for the week. I know my mom would love to see you. She's been writing me about how I should bring you home and all." I asked Annabeth, my awesome, really smart, and really cute and beautiful girlfriend. I probably looked as stupid as I felt.

She threw her arms around my neck. "Of course, Seaweed Brain. I miss your mother." I grinned.

"I do too." I grabbed her hand and we went to her cabin and she packed her belongings into her grey suitcase with an owl on it. Then we walked to my cabin where I packed all of my belongings into my sea-green suitcase with a trident on it.

As soon as I was finished packing, we went to the Big House and told Chiron we would be gone for the week to see my mother. He agreed, and told us to be careful. Then we hopped into the camp van and Argus drove us to my moms apartment complex.

I sighed as we drove, looking out the window. Looking at my home. Manhattan was my home and I would always fight for it. Just like I did during the Titan war.

I had been through two wars. I'm hoping that's all I'll see in my time, but for a demigod like me, it's dangerous to hope for something.

Pretty soon, we arrived.

We thanked Argus and told him we'd see him soon. Then we grabbed our suitcases and walked inside as Argus drove away, back to camp.

We got into the elevator and made our way to the right level. Then we found my moms apartment and knocked.

I heard footsteps and then the door opened. "Mom!" I exclaimed, rushing towards her and wrapping her into a big hug.

"Oh, Percy. Be mature, you brought Annabeth." She scolded me, but had a hint of a smile as she hugged me back. Then she reached out for Annabeth and she joined our little group hug.

"Oh, how I've missed you both so much!" She sighed happily. But her grin fell off her face. "There's someone here to see you. A group of people, actually. They're in the kitchen. I'm glad that you came today to visit. I don't know what I would've told them to keep them from finding camp. And I couldn't Iris-message Chiron because they are always listening. But come on, we should see what they want." She looked grim as she headed back towards the kitchen.

Annabeth and I exchanged glances. Surely this couldn't be a good thing. Maybe these people were monsters using the mist to their advantage. We'd have to be prepared for whatever waited for us in the kitchen. I lifted my hand to my pocket and felt my pen sitting there. Riptide was safely in my pocket and would be in my hand at a moment's notice if these people served as some sort of threat to us.

Annabeth and I sat our suitcases down on a table in the hall. I closed and locked the front door, and then we slowly made our way to the kitchen. Where supposedly a group of people waited for us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this isn't a long chapter. I want to get to bed but I decided to write a quick chapter for y'all. Got school tomorrow so I need my rest.

Make sure to comment and vote. I don't like ghost readers, so comment! I love it when people comment and I always try to respond if your comment is reasonable enough to respond to.

Bye guys, I'll try to update soon!

BTW this is 654 words

-Beth