Chapter 7 HarryPOV

"Harry! Guess what Lupin just told me?" Hermione said excitedly, walking into Ron and my room.

"What is it 'Mione?" I asked, looking up from my packing that I was doing for school.

"He told me that they got a letter that Percy was coming to school! And with some of his friends too!"

"Oh, that's great... I guess?"

"It's wonderful Harry! I can get to know them and see if they are different then the average human being and then..."

I shook my head and tuned her out and went back to packing. When Hermione started talking like this, I always tuned her out.

I folded my muggle clothes and placed them in the bottom of my trunk. Then my robes from last year, though they were a bit small. I'd have to get some new ones when we went to Diagon Alley today.

I also put my cauldron in, along with some of my books from last year and my Firebolt that Sirius bought me. I put a small sack of coins in as well.

"Hermione, when are we leaving for Diagon Alley?"

"I don't know, but I think we'll be leaving soon."

"Alright. I'm going to go downstairs. You can come too."

"Okay, let's go then."

We walked down the stairs, with me sliding down the hand-rail. Hermione shook her head at me and scolded me for acting so childish. I just grinned and then ran into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Harry. Sleep well?" Mrs. Weasley asked, setting a plate of bacon on the table.

"Yes, Mrs. Weasley." I said, grabbing some bacon and stuffing it in my mouth. Mmmm.... Soooo good...

"Are you ready to go to Diagon Alley?"

"Yes, Mrs. Weasley. DO you know where Ron is?"

"I think he's in the living room, dear."

"Thank you Mrs. Weasley."

"No problem, dear."

I raced off to the living room to find Ron playing a game of wizards chest with a very frustrated looking Tonks. I chuckled quietly, sitting on the couch to watch them.

Tonks flung her hand into the air. "Arrrgg! It's not fair! You're too good at this! I'm not playing this with you ever again!" And with that she stomped out of the room towards the kitchen.

I looked at Ron, he looked at me... and then we both fell on the floor laughing! We were laughing so hard and loud that we didn't notice Fred and George come in.

"Now, what's going on in here?" One of the twins asked.

"I beat Tonks in wizards chess three times in a row." Ron said with a smirk on his face.

"Boys! It's time to go to Diagon Alley!" We all heard Mrs. Weasley yell down the hall. We grabbed our coats from the front hall and then went to the fireplace. We all used floo powder and disappeared in the fireplace to Diagon Alley.

Disclaimer: Uncle Rick and J.K. Rowling own all characters

Sorry for yet another boring chapter. But don't worry, the next one should be fun!