#22

I discuss a few things with the king and queen then I'm sent out with undyne, she's head of the royal guard. The name feels a little familiar to me but I can't remember, man this "I feel like I know you but sorry my mind was wiped" thing is getting annoying.
"So punk, it true you can't remember anything?"
"No sorry, nothing before a few weeks ago," I say with a shrug.
"Must be tough on Grillby."
"Who?" I look at her, she looks shocked and puzzled but keep moving.
"He's uh, that fire monster from the group that found you," she says with uncertainty.
"Oh," I scratch the back of my neck. So Grillbys his name?
We walk in silence for a few minutes till we hit a bunch of tents all connected, it certainly looks like a lab.
"Here we are punk, don't forget there are jail cells down here," she whispers the last part in a menacing voice that sends a shiver up my spine. I nod quickly and make my way past the canvas flap that stood as the doorway.
"Locked away underground for who knows how long..." I say thinking aloud. "To be freed and welcomed on the surface..." I take a turn following the string of lightbulbs. "Only to have war break out and forced back underground," I say quietly.
"Ironic, isn't it?" A voice asks. I jump and spin on my heels to see that spider lady from earlier alongside a small yellow lizard monster.
"Humans are fucking savages," I say approaching them.
"I'm s-sure n-not all of t-them are," the yellow one stutters out.
"Only most of them," I smile. "Names Delta, and you?"
"Oh! Alphys, and t-this is my p-partner Muffet," she smiles softly.
"Nice to meet you, can you tell me about this thing in my neck?"
She nods and moves me over to a weird looking big camera. Until suddenly I'm in another room, a lab. There are humans all around me, I'm tied to a table.
"Let me go!" I yell.
"Sorry Ade," someone walks in.He looks at me with beady purple eyes, he has alexandrias mutation too? I thought it was really rare.
"How do you know that name?" I ask, instantly struggling harder.
"Killed a kid at 13? I'm impressed Ade, I didn't until I was 16."
My eyes widen, how does he know?!?!
"That's not me," I shake my head.
"Yes it is, DNA matches."
"Who the hell are you! What the fuck do you want from me?!?"
"I want my sister."
"I don't know your sister!" I try to reason, how the hell did I get here- the show. Grillby! Where is he? Is he ok? And mettaton? They better all be ok, they have to be-
"Hey sis!" The man calls, what?
"Sis?"
"You are my sister, we are the descendants."
"Your a fucking lunatic!"
"Ever thought about your eyes?" You had them changed to brown with surgery yes?" How the fuck does this guy know all this about me?!? Who the fuck is he!!!?!?
"Who. Are. You?"
"Your brother-"
"I have no family!"
"Your eyes were purple before yeah?... yeah?....hey?....hey!"
"What?!" I'm instantly back with the spider lady.
"Poor thing must be tired," im helped off the medical table. I can only nod. "I'll get her some place to rest."
She leads me out of the lab and back to the area with all the tents in it. She leaves me in front of a small tent with one cot in it, looks cozy. I drop my bag and grab my pack of cigarettes, lighter, and pocket knife. I head up to the surface and light a cigarette, I take a long puff and hold it for a while. I walk around until I find the remnants of an old park. I guess when he said the humans nuked everything he was only half kidding, place looks like an apocalypse. I see the glowing ember on the end of my cigarette and my chest gets tight. I think we were in a serious relationship before all this, but now? I'm in bits and pieces, and I know it must be ten times worse for him. Raising Blaze alone and-
(...)
Who's Blaze?
My head burns. That little green monster, his daughter, her name is Blaze! I remember! I remember- my neck starts vibrating, the chip!