#3

One month later...
Why the fuck is my alarm still on? Why honestly like the fuck and why do I still keep waking up with it? I roll out of bed and hop in the shower. Once I'm clean I dry off and get changed. Blue ripped jeans and a bright red shirt. I upload yesterday's vlog when my stomach growls. When was the last time I ate? I grab my wallet and phone and head out the door, if I need food, I can as Blaze as well. I walk a few minutes till I get there, it's been open like a month and still there aren't very many people. I send out a tweet.
"Hey guys! Looking to see if anyone wants a livestream later, let me know!"
I put my phone away and step inside. Walking over to my usual spot I see Grillby serving a booth. He's stressed I can sense it, I cans always feel when people aren't alright. He spots me and smiles, he finishes his table and walks over.
"How's business?"
"Not enough to keep this place, but I can't handle more than this."
Wow, no wonder he's stressed.
"Need more people? I can help with that, where's the kid?" I raise both brows, it's not uncommon for me to show up just to see Blaze.
"She is at school for the next few hours," school has started? I guess it is Monday. He leaves to attend more costumers. I pull my phone out and check twitter, guess people actually want a livestream, this could work in my favour. I make another tweet.
"Streaming live in one hour from Grillbys restaurant! Across from the mall. Will play twenty questions and take song requests!"
I post it and look around, there is a table that needs clearing. Not much to do so I slip inside the kitchen and find a stack with aprons on it, I grab the proper apron and tie it around my waist. I grab the dishes and clear off the tables until people start pouring in for the livestream. I walk backstage and find all the band equipment. No actual instruments but mics and stuff, I grab a headset. Grillby leaves the kitchen and is shocked to say the least at the people suddenly in his restaurant. I wink at him and grab a notepad and pen.
"Alright guys let's keep it down ok? It's before noon this is not a rave," the crowd laughs. "I think the best way to start off is to tell you all to check out the menu, really good burgers and the fries are honestly like... I lack words you gotta try them for yourself but other than that, I'll be taking questions kindergarten style. Sit down, shut up and raise your hand!" Everyone laughs and Grillby is already taking orders.
"Another thing before we actually start, be nice ok? There is a bucket," I say walking offstage and grabbing the dish bucket. "Dishes go here, ok?" I walk back stage and Grillby doesn't even know what's going on. "Kindergarten style, let's get streaming."
I pull out my phone and start a YouTube live stream, people drizzle into the chat.
"Alright! Questions?" A few people raise there hands.
"Is Tesla your real name?"
"It's my name now, but not the one I was born with, if that's what your asking. My birth name was Ade, which is actually technically a male name, next?"
"What are your hobbies?"
"My hobbies, gosh um. You can probably tell by my channel but I like laughing at stupid people on twitter, singing, and generally just insulting myself and calling it a joke."
The crowd laughs, we do more questions for an hour.
"And I think this will be our last question sad to say but my phone is going to die."
"Are you a virgin?" The whole crowd laughs and I face palm on stage. I take a deep breath and stand upright.
"I have never had sex before, I am a virgin. Which is ironic considering how I got involved in the internet was my ex starting rumors about me being a slut so," I shrug. "Yes everyone can go tell the world I've still got my v-card," we all laugh and I end the livestream. I take a deep breath and grab the dish bucket. I hoist it over to the sink and start washing dishes.