#2

Stupid. Bulshit. Fucking. Alarm.
"Kill me now," I groan sitting up. I check my phone to see I've got an email from work. I open it... and I'm fired. What the fuck!?! No fucking way. I fall back in bed and stare at the ceiling.
"Fuck. Me. Up." I spit the words out. That's it, I definitely won't have a social life anymore, youtube money is not a lot, it'll cover instant noodles and rent and not much more, I still need subscribers though. I open my laptop and look through my vids. I spend an hour and upload two more song covers. I brush my hair and put on some makeup. Well, screw professionalism I'm unemployed now. I throw on some black ripped jeans and a black crop top. I throw on some shoes and grab my laptop and bag, is pretty warm I don't need a jacket. Monday morning and no job, what the fuck am I going to do? I step out of my apartment and pull out my phone. I start a vlog and walk around giving really anyone a shoutout. I talk about my life and shop for an hour while vlogging," I finish the video and think of something to do. Mettaton said there's a place close by, I shrug to myself and walk over. I walk for a while and listen to some music until I find it. I step inside and see humans and monsters alike, but it's not very packed. Actually there are only a few people in here. I take a seat at a table in the back and pull out my laptop, I plug my phone in and start editing the vlog.
"Excuse me?" I look up at... no one. I look down and see a little girl, a green fire monster. I save my edit and close my laptop.
"Hello," I say sweetly and pat the spot beside me. The little girl giggles and sit next to me as I put my laptop away.
"I like your purple hair," she points.
"Thank you, I like your hair," I say, she giggles adorably.
"I'm Blaze," she chirps, this girl is so cute.
"I'm Tesla, nice to meet you," I shake hands with the little girl.
"Where are your parents?" I ask.
"This is my daddy's restaurant."
"Oh it is? It's a nice place," i say.
"Thanks, we just moved in a few days ago-"
"Blaze?" A man approached, a red fire monster, this must be her father.
"Hi daddy, this is Tesla!" I wave politely, this guy is not exactly bad looking.
"I am Grillby," I give him a have salut.
"Tesla Jack," I reply. "Nice place."
"Thank you," he sighs. "It's new," I laugh. "Come on Blaze, you've got a sleep over with your uncles soon," she giggles and run off.
"Quite the ball of energy," I say. "I wish I had that kind of unlimited energy," Grillby chuckles.
"I have often thought the same, can I get you anything?"
"Oh no I'm all good thanks," I say, he nods and walks off. Great, I have a crush on a flame. I sigh and pull out my phone. I scroll through Pinterest until I see a rather large group of people sit next to me. I stand up and walk to the bar and sit back down. I like talking, but large crowds are not my thing unless it's a rave. I pull my mirror out of my makeup case and check my makeup, I still look decent so I put it away. A skeleton sits down next to me, not that I mind. Why am I just sitting here, I should be out looking for another job. I drop my head on the bar.
"What am I doing with my life?" I groan to myself.
"I think that's up for you to decide tibia honest," I laugh at his pun and look up at him. I comb my hair out of my face with my fingers.
"Names sans, sans the skeleton."
"Tesla Jack," I give a two finger salute. His eyes widen.
"So your mettatons latest obsession," he smirks.
"Obsession?"
"Yep," I laugh to myself and grillby comes back around with a monsters order. Is he the only person working here? I wave goodbye and head out the door. It has been a good day for being fired this morning.