The big city

Third person pov.
"Welcome to the big city," sans says as he sees Grillby and Blaze stepping off the train onto the platform. Blaze was Grillbys daughter, she was probably only five or six now. She was a pretty little green flame, so much like her mother. She died at childbirth, leaving Grillby to raise Blaze alone.
"It's good to see you sans," he said with Blaze on his hip, a huge duffle bag over his shoulder and another in his hand. He let his daughter down and she ran over to give sans a hug. After a few minute chat they got on there way to meet everyone else, with Blaze on sans's shoulders. They walked to the waiting area to find mettaton, frisk, undyne, and papyrus.
"Hey uncle Grillby!" Frisk called from the group. He chuckled and gave the child a hug. Well she wasn't really a child, she had only recently turned 19. The monsters had been above ground for a few years now, but Grillby had stayed amongst the few monsters in the underground due to blaze being too small to travel. They all piled into mettatons limo making Blaze squeal with excitement. Frisk giggled at the child and Grillby smiled. They drove down to the new restaurant.
"I hope you like your new spot Grillby, me and sans worked really hard on it," Frisk said, playing with Blaze. Sans nodded in agreement. The limo pulled to a stop and grillby stepped out to see the name of his restaurant plastered on the outside. He took a deep breath and entered. The walls were the the same shade of red and the floors were a dark hardwood. It had a bar and a small stage off to the side, it was twice the size of his last restaurant.
"You guys gotta help with putting the decorations up," sans shrugged tilting his head to the box of wall decorations in the corner.
"Sans they can worry about that tomorrow, let the darlings get settled in first," mettaton said practically dragging papyrus with him out the door.
"Good idea, I'll be back tomorrow to help you put up the wall stuff and get ready to open on Monday. Bye guys!" Frisk waved as she left.
"The city is busy, careful not to get overwhelmed. If all else fails, grab blaze, leave to a quite room and just breath for a few minutes, good luck," sans said on his way out. Blaze waved from the window as the limo pulled away. Grillby took his daughters hand along with their bags and headed upstairs. A home and a restaurant in the same building, just like in the underground. More people would mean more business, and that would get his daughter through school. He opened the door to one of the rooms to see light blue walls, a small pink bed and rug, a Writing desk, toy box and bookshelf. A few gift bags with tags. Moving in gifts from everyone. Grillby let his daughter to explore her new room and looked onwards. A full bathroom with black tile flooring with a dark grey marbled walls. The smaller door indicated that the linen closet was connected to the bathroom. The final door in the hallway was his bedroom, it had red wine walls that matched the sheets on the king sized bed. The bed frame was a black wood that matched the dresser, nightstands and bookshelf. He spotted more gift bags, he smiled to himself. He walked over and opened them. Books, games, and a t shirt with a skeleton pun on it were the contents of them. He unpacked his clothes into his dresser and walked back to his daughters room. He opened the door to see Blaze sleeping soundly in her new bed. A stuffed bunny in her arms, one of her gifts no doubt. He smiled softly at her, tucking her in and kissing her softly on the forehead. He turned off the light and retired to his own room, kicking off his shoes and pulling off his shirt before climbing into the large bed. He set the alarm on his phone before plugging it in and leaving it on the nightstand. He closed his eyes and fell asleep after his long day.