Chapter 33: Bad Dates

Normal POV

"Hey Luce?" Natsu asked as him and his wife cuddled on the couch. "Hmm what's up?" She hummed. "Our daughter is on a date... with that bastards son! I can't just sit here I need to go!" Natsu whined trying to jump up. Lucy grabbed his ear.

"Natsu Dragneel I swear to god if you ruin our daughters first date I will kill you." Natsu cringed at his wife having ahold of his ear. "But why Storm of all people?" He cried out. "Natsu it's her best friend. They were bound to go on a date sometime." Lucy sighed and let go of his ear. Natsu pouted and grabbed the remote.

"Where's Igneel anyway?" Lucy raised an eyebrow. "I love how much concern you have for your son. And he's with Gale. Apparently Gale got a new video game. Boys will be boys."

Natsu looked around and smirked. He slipped his hand on her thigh and leaned over her. "Well well since we're all alone" Lucy smiled and cupped his face pulling his lips on hers. One of Natsu's hands weaved into Lucy's blonde locks and the other slowly pulled her body down on the couch so they could lay down.

Lucy wrapped her legs around his hips as the got into a heated makeover session. "God I love you" Natsu groaned as he started to take off his shirt.

All of a sudden the sound of the front door slamming startled the couple. "I hate him!" Little foot stomping sounds could be heard. "Ugh stupid cheater!" Natsu gleaned and pulled Lucy's shirt back over her head and kissed her head. "I'll go see what wrong with him." Lucy sighed. "The rest of the evening better be romantic natsu, it's Valentine's Day."

Natsu rolled his eyes and walked off. "Igneel what happened?" Natsu asked as he tapped on his sons door. "Gale is a stupid cheater and I hate him!" Natsu sighed and opened the door. "Did he cheat playing a game?" Igneel nodded and pouted. "You're this upset kid it's just a game Ig and when was the last time you showered dirt bag?"

Igneel covered his blonde spikes with his hands. "S-shut up old fart! And it's not just a game! It was a battle to death!" The boy cried out causing Natsu to chuckle. "Alright whatever you say but don't expect anymore candy tonight" Igneel's jaw dropped.

"But it's the second time of the year where eating tons of candy is okay!" He whined. "That doesn't matte you're already all hyped up, now go take a bath and clean up" the blonde groaned and grabbed his towel.

•••

"I'm so sorry Nashi!" Storm cried out grabbed a bunch of paper towels. Their first date isn't going ass well as they had planned. Storm's heat broke in his car and Nashi's was freezing, he tried to open the door for her but ended up hitting her with the door and now he's spilt his soda all over her pretty dress.

Nashi dabbed her dress and stood up. "I'll be right back" she sighed as she went into the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and started running her fingers through her pink curls trying to mix them from being wind blown. She applied some lip gloss and slammed her hands on the counter and looked at her self.

"Okay Nashi, you're 17 years old on your first date with your crush and bestfriend. He is horrible at this date thing so you need to women up and take control! Storm is probably just nervous, yeah that it. Okay girl get your stuff together, you want be getting your first kiss if the date continues this way."

She took a deep breathe and walked out of the bathroom back to the table. "Hey I'm really sorry about that Nashi, I'll pay for a new dress." Nashi smiled and waved her hand. "No no it's fine really it didn't stain. Hey we should probably leave the movie starts in 15 minutes." She stood back up and straightened her dress. "Yeah, you want popcorn or something?"

Nashi nodded and the two walked over to the food stand. "One large popcorn and two Icees' please." Nashi spoke up. The cashier rang them up and storm payed. Nashi sipped on her icee as they walked to their movie. "So what movie did you pick out?" Storm smirked and pulled the tickets out.