Chapter 15: Listen to Me

Short little update. I was bored so here's another chapter today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

*knock knock*

Natsu jumped off the couch and flew to the door. As he opened it he starting talking. "Lucy! Please listen it'.. Levy?" Levy glared up at him. "I just game to get lu-Chans things" she waited for him to step aside.

"She's staying with you.." He muttered.

"Levy you gotta listen to me" Levy cut him off. "Shut it cheater" Natsu grabbed fists full of his hair and groaned. "I wasn't cheating I swear! She came onto me." Levy stopped packing Lucy's thing and put her hands on her hips. "Then why weren't you trying to stop her? Why?"

Natsu rubbed his face. "She literally just pushed me into the bed when Lucy walked into the room. I was about to ask what the hell she thought she was doing but I didn't get to."

Levy rolled her eyes. "Sure" she zipped up the bag then walked past him. "Levy please I love Lucy! I'd never try to hurt her" levy continued to walk out. As soon as she closed the apartment door she heard his fist slam into the wooden door. "Damn it!!.. Fuck" she heard him curse then sob. She frowned 'Natsu..'

***

"Lu-Chan I don't think he did it. He was so upset. He was crying.. I felt bad for him" Levy tried to reason with Lucy. Lucy wiped her eyes and sniffled. "I don't know lev.. His slept with her before" "okay and what about all the stuff she pulled to try and hurt the pair of you. Hell Lucy what if she was the one to burn your house down!"

Lucy's eyes widen and more tears formed. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry shouldn't have said that but what if it was just another thing to hurt you."

* knock knock *

Levy stood up to answer it but Lucy grabbed her hand. "Don't let him in please" she whimpered while looking down, tears dreading to fall. Levy nodded then went to the door. "Sup shrimp" "G-Gajeel oh my gosh!! I forgot about our date tonight" Levy sighed. "Can I have 5 minutes to get ready please, something came up and I was helping a friend."

Gajeel nodded. "Go on, I'll be waiten" He shooed her off. "Sorry to leave you like this lu but I have that date with Gajeel tonight remember. I love ya okay, just think about everything. Don't throw away everything y'all have come over. You don't even know what really happen." Lucy just pulled the covers over her and decided to take a nap.

***

"Wow dude you look like shit how many have you had?" Gray asked as he sat down next to Natsu at the pub. "None" Natsu spat out. Gray cringed at his stern voice. "Okay what the hell happened?" Natsu groaned.

"I fucked up man"

"What'd you do this time moron, oh shit dont tell me something happened with Lucy" he nodded. "What happened man, I thought I told your ass to be careful!" Natsu rubbed his face. "I had everything prepared man you don't even know, I'm committed Lucy doesn't even know. Fuck man. It was Lisanna."

"What'd she do now?" Gray asked while sipping on a beer.

"She told me she need to go something with me as I was leaving the office. So she continued to follow. Being the idiot I am I told her just to come with me and explain. Well she said she had to pee so I went in my room to go change right. And as I was unbuttoning my shirt she pulled me on the bed and sat on my lap. Just as I was about push her off Lucy walked in. She didn't give me a second to explain before she took running. If you know Lucy she's a fast runner. I chased after her but I lost her."

Gray shook his head. "Damn idiot, you know that girl is trouble why would you even let her in your apartment that you wee sharing with Lucy? Do you even know where she is?" Natsu nodded. "She's staying with Levy. Levy stopped by this morning to get her things. Damn it Gray, Levy wouldn't even listen to me."

Gray patted him on the shoulder.

"Man if your telling the truth go get her. Make her listen, whether she talks to you, or you yell it through the doors, don't let the one you love go." Natsu thanked Gray then ran off. All that was on his mind was Lucy.

Lucy's POV

I laid on the couch watching romantic movies while eating ice cream. I finally had stopped crying but boy did I look rough. My hair was a mess and I had bags under my eyes. I could hear people walking around out side but my heart stopped when I heard his voice.

"Luce.."

I gulped and closed my eyes taking a deep breathe. "Go away Natsu!" I yelled back to him. "Lucy please just listen to me" I heard him sniffle from my spot. 'Is he really crying?... Natsu' I silently tipped toed by the door and peaked out the peep hole. He looked just as bad as I did.

"I don't know what to do to show you I didn't cheat on you Luce.." I sat down and leaned against the door as he explained what happened. "W-why would you even let her in there after everything that's happened?" I croaked out. "I'm sorry Lucy.. I'm a big idiot" "please just go Natsu.. I need time to figure out stuff." I could hear him stand up and start to walk away.

"I love you Luce"

I heard it softly causing my heart to ache badly. "Damn it, I love you too idiot!" I cried out before opening the door. I saw his pink hair just turning around the corner by the gate.

"Na-ahmmph!"

I gasped just as someone covered my mouth in clothe. 'Damn it' I blinked a couple times and looked towards where Natsu had been, his pink hair gone. 'Natsu.. Help.' I felt the hand pull away the clothe then throw me over a shoulder before darkness surrounded me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like I said short chapter but hoped you enjoyed💕.

Don't really know when I'll update again. I've missed like three weeks of school back to back so, as you can imagine I'm going to have a lot of work tomorrow. 😪
.
.
Check out my other stories
~Burning Summer
~Lucky I'm in Love with my Bestfriend
~ Her little Secret