Chapter 25: The Perfect Dress

Lucy's POV

      I was sleeping peacefully till I felt the warmth around me slip away. Soon after I felt Natsu get out of bed "hm Natsu.." I said while rubbing my eyes yawning. "Huh? Oh Luce, I'm sorry did I wake you?" He asked as he sat down on the bed beside me.

     "Why're you up so earlier? It's not even 6 yet" I said sleepily. He reached his hand out and held my hand, caresses my fingers with his thumb. "They needed me to come in earlier" Lies. I know damn well no ones at that office this earlier. "Really now?"

    He froze at my tone. "Alright alright, I'm not going into the office today. But it's a surprise so im not telling you where I'm going" I smiled and my eyes slowly closed again. "I love you.." Natsu whispered before kissing my cheek and leaving the room.

***

     "Momma.." I rolled over and buried my face in the pillow. I felt the bed sink on my left side. "Momma!" I heard Nashi whine before jumping on my bed. "Nashi sweetie, what's wrong?" I asked my little girl. She stopped jumping and crawled under covers next to me. "I wan lay with mommy" she smiled. I opened my arms and pulled her close to me.

     "Aww Nashi." I kissed her head and cheeks. "Heheh mommy!" She squealed before yawning and closing her eyes, falling back asleep. I looked at the alarm and saw it was only 6:30. She must have woke up when Natsu left this morning. After she snuggled into me I decided to just go back to sleep my self.

***

     "Lucy" I swatted at the voice. "You did not just do that to me" I felt Nashi crawl out from under my arms and crawl across my back. "Evy!!" She chirped. "Hey Nashi!" Levy cooed and picked her up. I rolled over and looked at them. "Is there a reason you're in my house levy?" I asked. "I'm guessing you forgot we're going to dress shopping today?"

     My eyes opened widely. "I did!" I yelled as I jumped up. "Levy will you watch Nashi while i shower?" "Of course I'll watch her, Nashi you wanna play with aunt levy?" Nashi clapped and cheered. "Thanks levy!"

    I rushed into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I lathered my self in bubbles from my vanilla body wash and worked the strawberry shampoo into my hair. Quickly rinsing and drying I ran out and got dressed.

"Levy-chan!"

     I came out of my room ready to go. "Hey lu-chan, I hope you don't mind I got Nashi dressed." She said as she came around the corner with Nashi fully dressed on her hip. "Ah thanks levy. We should get going" "yes ma'am!" I giggled and grabbed my wallet and keys.

***

     "It's.. Uh cute" I rolled my eyes. "Levy this dress was god awful." I groaned as I walked back into the dressing room. "Okay miss which one next then?" I sighed and tugged at one randomly. "Levy I'm not going to even bother coming out I hate the way this feels on me.

      "Sorry ma'am." I whispered as she out the dress away. "No need, you picking your wedding dress out, and you need help that's what I'm here for." She smiled and got me into another dress. I gasped and looked back at the lady, she was wearing a sly smile. "Go show you're friend" I nodded and walked out.

"Levy-chan"