Chapter 8: Restless Nights

Lucy's POV

"Do you still hate me?"

Those words rung through my head. I opened my mouth to say 'of course I do!' But no words came out.

"B-Baka! Baka! Baka!" I yelled hanging my held low.

"What!"

"It's was an accident!!" I yelped out. I looked up to him smirking at me. His eyes were half closed and the smiled was just so sexy.. I mean ah .

(The media)

"Well that's not what you lips were saying" he wiggled his eye brows at me.

I blushed a deep red than turned heel running. "Lucy wait!!" I kept running.'    

What's his deal? Kissing me like that! And I kissed him back! Not only did I kiss him but I wrapped my arms around his neck' I mentally nosebleed for a moment.

"Lucy!"

A hand captured me causing me to stop. "Nani!" I yelled to him and he looked taken back. "Why did you run?

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. "Let's talk in the room, people are staring." I grabbed his hand and led him inside.

Once we got to the room I sat on the bed and he sat down next to me.

"Natsu.."

He looked me in the eyes. "What is it Luce?"

The nickname stung. "I'm just not ready to accept my feeling yet..." I don't know why but it hurts so much.

"I see.." He slowly stood up and walked over to the couch. "Well tomorrow we have one more meeting then we get on the plane. After that you won't have to worry about seeing me anymore." When he spills those words he looked so dejected.

"Natsu.." I whispered.

"Just forget about Lucy." He grabbed a towel then went into the bathroom. I laid back on the bed staring up to the ceiling.

'Why...' I asked my self. 'Why is it so hard when it come to you.. Natsu.' I slowly pulled the covers over my face and cried silently underneath.

Natsu's POV

I stood in the hot shower thinking about everything. The hot water staining my back pink from the hot temperatures.

'Why did I ever try?' I thought. 'Why did I kiss her?' Another thought popped up as soon as I thought that.

'Because you love her'

I sighed and grabbed a shampoo. 'Why'd she kiss me back if she doesn't even like me?'

I sniffed the air. "Vanilla?" I asked as I looked towards the shampoo bottle. It was Lucy's. "Damn it, now I smell like a chick."

I sniffed the air again. "But it sure does smell nice" I smiled softly and continued to wash my spikes and body. 'Lucy you kill my soul' I turned off the water and grabbed a towel. I pulled on my boxers and wrapped the towel around my neck.

I looked at the monster in the mirror then slowly turned off the light leaving the room.

When i walked into the main room I could hear the muffled sounds of light crying. 'Why cry Lucy?' I wondered. I slowly walked towards to the couch and sat down, grabbing my phone.

"Yes this is he, yes, my suit? Black, light pink dress shirt and a red tie. Will that be all? Okay have a nice day" I hung up and laid back against the couch. It had stiffened again.