Chapter 27: New Sister

The new chapter though💕😻 ~ colored by me~

Normal pov

Natsu and Lucy sat down in the office at the adoption center. "I just don't understand why you would want to adopt a 17 year old girl.." The woman said in a low voice.

"Ma'am, 9 years ago my parents came in here to adopt her and then they died. She was suppose to be my little sister, that's all I want. I want to ensure she'll have a bright future." Natsu said as he tried to get the lady behind the desk to understand.

"Well shall I bring her in?" The couple nodded their heads. The woman sighed and stood up, leaving the room. After a few moments she came back Wendy following behind her. As soon as she saw us her eyes lit up. "Natsu and Lucy-san! Oh where's Nashi?" She asked as she looked around the room. "Nashi's with Levy." She pouted and made her way to the seat.

"Well Wendy it seems as thought this couple would like to adopt you into their family." Wendy's eyes grew wide. "R-really?" Lucy smiled and nodded. "We would really love to have you with us sweetie. This is where you belong." The two of them tried their hardest not to cry. "Wendy do you want to live with us?" Natsu asked. Wendy nodded her head.

"Yes! Please can I?" She asked them then the lady. "Well can't very well tell someone wanting to adopt you no can I?" Wendy started cheering, as she did a few tears came out of her eyes. "Well shall we sign some papers?" Natsu questioned while holding up a pen.

***

"I can't believe you guys adopted me" Wendy explained from the back seat of the car. Lucy turned around and smiled reaching a hand back there to give her knee a reassuring shake. "Were so happy that we could get you out of there and back into a real home, with people that love you."

Tears pricked the teens brown eyes. "Well even though the paper work says your my daughter I want you to know I wanted to take you in as my sister." Natsu sighed thinking about how they said you can't adopt a child as your sister with out you're actual parent despite their age.

"It doesn't matter what the paper works says either was I'm happy I'm part out your family. If it makes you more comfortable me calling you brother I will. Plus I've always wanted a big brother!" Wendy smiled brightly before gasping. "Ahh I'm Nashi auntie now!!" She cheered causing Natsu and Lucy to laugh.

"I bet Nashi would happy either way, calling you big sis or auntie because she absolutely just adores you." Lucy told her and thought about her daughter. "Natsu are we stopping to pick Nashi up?" Natsu nodded while keeping his eyes on the road.

***

"Momma!! Daddy!!" Nashi squealed as her parents picked her up. "Wenny!" She yelled squirming out of her parents arms as she saw her old babysitter and new aunt. Wendy knelt down and grabbed onto the little girl jumping in her arms. "Wha you do here wenny?" Nashi asked while looking up. "I think your mom and dad better try to explain that to you" Wendy told her softly while walking over to her brother.

"Hey sweetie" Natsu cooed as he took Nashi from Wendy's arms and threw her up in the air catching her as she squealed. Lucy watch in horror as her daughter was tossed up in the air over and over. "Natsu for the love of god please stop throwing her" Natsu rolled his eyes. "Lighten up Luce she loves this"

"I don't care Natsu! I'm worried!" Lucy yelled. Natsu caught Nashi and lifted her to his shoulders. "You're mommy is a meanie" he told his daughter as he stuck his tongue out a Lucy. Lucy did it back and started waking towards the car. Natsu followed and strapped Nashi down in her car seat. "Alright gang lets get home"

My Enemy {Nalu}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara